IDC Technologies

IDC Technologies Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Fun workplace

It was nice to work there. Environment. Was also so cool.my manager was the best manager. I would love to rejoin if I get the chance. Good salary with Good learning.

Very low profile management

Worst company regarding salary related issues and management least bothered about it. There you will never known who can help you with your issues....

Pros

Na

Cons

Very unprofessional company

Productive and fun workplace

i worked in Idc Technologies for more then 1 year, overall experience was nice, my team account manager was very nice person. This company provide salary on time.

Pros

Good cab services

Cons

manytime long working hours, incentive policy is not clear to anyone

good

good.overall satisfactory.reachable on queries.medical insurance is not so good. BG is time taking.Had to pay for insurance and other benifts from our pocket

Productive & fun

I worked at IDC Technologies full-time for more than 2+ year. The work environment is friendly and work gets done very fast as well very good pay master in the staffing industry.

worst & Horrible workspace

Horrible work space and work culture . Management is full of politics.they will stop salary and harassment the employee before leave. worst management

Pathetic staffing company

it's a worst staffing company i have ever seen in my life it ruin the recruiters life, first of all there is no job security in idc, they can fire the recruiters at any time without any reason and also they are not providing salary after resign from idc, they promised the days for salary but the salary never credit on that date whatever the hr of idc told to recruiters and then we mail the hr of idc and they are just giving time slots for salary but we never get our salary from idc after give resign, worst experience with idc and pathetic management,there are many good staffing companies are there as compare to idc,my suggestion to all the recruiters who are looking for job in staffing never went idc for job,they just ruin the life of recruiters

Pros

There is no pros in his company

Cons

no job security, no salary credit on time and managers give lots of pressure to recruiters

There is no respect for the employees / Worst company

There is no respect for the employees. There will be no benefits at all. No cab, no meals, no proper incentives. Even they won't give the leave which will not come under LOP. Lot of submission target pressure. No client response for the submissions made. No proper guidance. Lot of politics and discrimation inside the office. Its waste fo time to work with IDC technologies. I would say my experience with IDC technologies for 10 months is totally waste. We can't gain any knowledge here. Some idiotic managers are keep talking their personal calls inside the cabin and once they feel bored they will irritate the recruiters with their attitude. If anyone got IDC Technologies offer, please decline that and look up for some other better opportunities, its a trap to work here. Simply saying its waste to work with IDC Technologies. If you prefer to join there you have to giveup your dignity, self respect and everything

Nice It based company

Management was good, good work ethics, salary on time and apart from salary good incentives. Work Culture was nice, Energetic place & people to work along.

Wipro Patner

Paying the salary on time. HR based company providing IT solution to their client. Having so many good rich experience in IT Service filed. Don't think about employees.

Technical Recruiter

IDC is again a great company to work with however the management of this organisation is a bit biased. the salary they offer is very high however the benefits that they promise are delayed or never given

Firm that Puts You in the Right Placement

A recruiting firm is judged based on their ability to place a candidate into a job that fits one’s skills and character. IDC is a firm works to ensure that both their client and candidates are a good fit. I enjoy working with my team and successfully placing candidates. If you have a solid performance, you will get a decent salary hike.

IDC Provides you a Varied Work Platform

I worked with IDC Technologies Inc Hyderabad branch in India. The company provides you with several number of contracts based on your demand and availability. A fine company for your work needs. Solid opportunities, especially for freshers.

Pros

raise available

Cons

bench

Overall Great Experience

Because of IDC Technologies Inc, I had a chance to set foot on a wide variety of projects, wherein I could learn and get experience in latest technologies. There were some breaks between projects in the year 2014, I believe that had lots to do with the country’s economy and not IDC.

Pros

handsome salary

Cons

can be tough to get h1b

Compassionate

The city was new to me. I needed a compassionate and supportable company. I was quite comfortable in IDC. People are helpful, courteous, welcoming and it's the place where you can learn a lot. I found the management quite fair and decent.

Pros

compensation

Cons

invoicing

Good for New Workers

I have greatly enjoyed my work experience and benefits with IDC. As a new employee, my experiences are somewhat limited, but it could be expected in any business that there could be. I haven't felt any big negatives at this point with IDC. Perhaps employees would appreciate an opportunity for gym exercise rooms as well as additional cafeteria/canteen offerings.

Collaboration and Excellent Management

My stint with IDC Technologies and TCS was full of new opportunities, right from the very first day. The CEO has good wiki's and it was a great learning experience, with excellent management, helpful coworkers and positive work environment. The company’s accounting department was ever ready with a review to get an idea about my overall performance.

Pros

compensation

Cons

stress

Plethora of Contracts in Hand

While I worked with IDC, I was associated with Wells Fargo, Wipro, and American Express. This is a dynamic recruiting practice where the recruitment approach is very amicable and thorough, focused on career perspective.

Pros

salary, many jobs

Above average contracting company

IDC Technologies provides with plenty of suitable contracts (TCS, Wipro, etc) with an efficient working staff. I received no benefits when I started with it. The pay rate is good. I'm expecting decent hike on next contract.

Idc provide the it services to client side. The salary and growth is good. The hr department is also helpful and work environment is also good. The salary is also pay on the time.

Team work is good

Any one can beat Interview easily here ( if having knowledge ). Salary is good enough for a start but salary increment is not too good. Overall is good.

Pros

No Lunch

Cons

No Overtime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDC Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDC Technologies with

• IDC Technologies
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?