IDC Technologies

IDC Technologies Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Idc

Nice Work Culture & helping environment. No need to change anything everything is perfect so i must say that those who are looking for job change do come in IDC.

Good to start your carrier.

Good to start your carrier. It is a EUS company so work culture depends on the project assigned. What profile, project & job description assigned to you?

IDC Technologies

working in IDC Technologies had not problem. but as a career wise growth is limited so if you want growth you need to change. work wise no problem had with them

Slow growth and learning

The growth of an individual is slow and the skill learning Scope is mediocore and the management is not supportive but the work culture is beneficial for non enthusiast's..

This is my opinion about IDC

I was working in this company more than an year and that teaches me alot, and i have seen many changes in these years. i have worked under three to four different managers as well. company staffs are good personally. Company don't consider your queries!

Productive and fun filling

I was working on shifts, afternoon 4.00 PM to 1.30 AM, it is very difficult to adjust myself and still I was working on those timings. If any one given any opportunity, I would ready to work on those shifts.

Good

Company overall good But no hikes and no position But it's a field job I don't like to do that job in IDC. I need do romte location. And it's fine to work hard.

Good for New Workers

I have greatly enjoyed my work experience and benefits with IDC. As a new employee, my experiences are somewhat limited, but it could be expected in any business that there could be. I haven't felt any big negatives at this point with IDC. Perhaps employees would appreciate an opportunity for gym exercise rooms as well as additional cafeteria/canteen offerings.

Collaboration and Excellent Management

My stint with IDC Technologies and TCS was full of new opportunities, right from the very first day. The CEO has good wiki's and it was a great learning experience, with excellent management, helpful coworkers and positive work environment. The company’s accounting department was ever ready with a review to get an idea about my overall performance.

Pros

compensation

Cons

stress

Do not recomment

No Job security No Incentives No equal opportunity Salary b/w dates 7th-10th They terminate without notice, will get salary only till the days worked Final settlement only after 45 days

Pros

May get good salary

Cons

No job security

work location

work location is too good for client and working customers,but if u r working in that place if u have any doubt in from payroll company they did not responce ur call and mail ,they r not given ur full salary also

bad

Learning Place

Big Company and lots more to learn from this. only demerits is no micro management and Admin Department is not supportive. Otherwise good company for Implementation Client.

Pros

Good Incentive

Cons

Long Hours

Unsatisfied Environment

Concentrate only on work. No much fun at work place. Poor decision making skills. No Job security for in house resources. Benefits are very limited. Limited clients.

Good Work Environment.

IDC Technologies provides high quality, high impact, and cost-effective solutions for all your data management and information access needs. Provide us with a business challenge, we'll find the solution. It's that simple. Data and information can help an organization grow, operate more efficiently, and arrive at a solid bottom line. At the same time, they can be complex and difficult to manage. They can frustrate and hinder productiveness at work and can require

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Good organization to work with,achieving business in staffing field.They are growing badly and people who wants their career in staffing,IDC is right place to work.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Looking for Work from Home technical recruiter Job

good company to work managements is also very good got lots of req in a day then start work try to cover all req i enjoyed here to work co workers are very helpful i learned here many skills improve my self and my work

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Productive and fun work place

Fun work place with supportive management..not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this expected of a big company..

Pros

free lunches, cabs facility, free air tickets, lots of travelling, good salary packages

Cons

long hours, unscheduled flights

This is a Fake Company

I worked with this company. But they not given me my salary. If you don't believe to me, then join company then see whats happen with you after 2-3 months. I know they have website and lots of more, Then I am fool to west my important time to write this review. Thanks,

Pros

Good Fake Job

Cons

Fake

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDC Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDC Technologies with

• IDC Technologies
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?