Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd
View all Idea Cellular Ltd reviews

Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Review

Aggressive and fun filled workplace

The organisation is very aggressive in driving business across all stakeholders. Very clearcut approach by the top management about what-to-do and what-not. Focussed on basics which is actually critical for building up business and sustaining the momentum thereafter and I liked this approach a lot as I believe things will fall in line if right things are done on right time. Performance should be given much more priority rather than perception, though perception can not be completely overlooked and separated.

Same role

A good company

Idea is a good company which everyone like to be a part of it. A company with strong Hr policies, great culture, job security, career growth platforms amd of course well paid. An esteemed organization
Same role

Very friendly

Nice place for work, I learned lots of things like time management, how to Handel the employee’s. How to mange your work . Stock management, how to make presentation. I developed my personal skills.
Same location

One of the best place to work at.

Idea care...The best place i feel i worked the staff was totally friendly but work load use to be there like attending customers, solving their quieirs and many more..Bt due to some reasons I left the job...Bt I feel it was the best place I worked.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with

• Idea Cellular Ltd
  • Aggressive and fun filled workplace