Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd
View all Idea Cellular Ltd reviews

Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Review

Making awareness of the new launched products. How to educate the products for better selling. Micro level operating the system. Very friendly and shares the new thoughts. Making to bring leader in my area. Now we are market leaders in my area enjoyed a lot.

Pros

Avery month review meet we have party

Cons

5hrs meeting

Same role

First class job in my life i can't express.

First class job in my life i can't express.who brings happy in my life.All are very familier. And most important is that HR response is very very fast... Which is not in other companies.
Same role

Good organization

I had a great experience working in Vodafone Idea Ltd. I worked hard here for almost 7 years and in return I was awarded many awards. My senior always supported me. My team always according to my instructions Did work which gave him better results which he is still associated with this company
Same location

Productive and fun workplace

Had very good learning years all through my tenure. I feel Idea is best organisation in employee centricity. I had worked with talented managers who guided to overcome deligiently from crisis situations.

Pros

Talented Management

Cons

Exposure to people in zones is less

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with

• Idea Cellular Ltd
  • Avery month we will have a review on very we are in the market, where we have to improve.