Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd
View all Idea Cellular Ltd reviews

Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Review

bad

very bad invirmentnothingbadgoodwhen my may sales not mention in my profilenothing

Same location

good workplace to work

lot of learning at Idea Cellular its a great place to work where you can explore to any level.Great Leaders,Great Vision & Strong Junior Team who delivers always. I always discuss the culture & Environment Provided by group for working. What all I can say "Its my Dream to work again in ABG"
Same location

productive and fun work place

a typical day at work i worked for a long hours for satisfaction of idea customer i really had a good experience at idea management there was too good and the workplace culture is imaginery i learned a lot from idea company a basic on how to do sales how to convince customers the hardest part of the job i found is that i have to usually went out for work in all seasons whether it may a summer or winter or rainy the most enjoyable part of the job is that i usually enjoyed trips whenever i went for sale i visited new places as i love tourism

Pros

tension free

Cons

Best company in life at present.

Very nice work culture and employee friendly company.And employees are allways motivated.My work experience at present 14 years on wards.I am work with idea cellular ltd 7 years .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with