Idea Cellular Ltd logo
View all Idea Cellular Ltd reviews

Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Review

Both Informative and Productive

Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution

Same role

A high-learning curve job

Productive with a satisfactory work-life balance. Extended work hours with total employee engagement. Comprehensive performance management process and honestly salary - a tad less than the market industry standards. Function teams are thin in numbers and yet we manage the quantum of work, ensuring timelines are met for various deliverables. Working in teams is the spirit which is fostered day in and day out which also takes care of team bonding, camaraderie & less stress factor at our jobs.

Pros

Stable & Challenging job, Subsidised lunch

Cons

Salary not commensurate with experience, skills & market standards

Respectively work place

I have 5 year work experience in idea cellular Ltd as Front desk executive. It's great learning and improve my knowledge and communication skill. All team members are supporting me.i like work with idea cellular Ltd.

Fun working place

It was a pleasure working at idea, as one good thing in that co there is no any boundation and you can work freely without having stress. And also they participate in extra sports activities.

Pros

Free lunch, travel allowance

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with