Idea Cellular Ltd
Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Review

Direct sales

September 20, 2017
Idea is a good company,i observe and learn many good things in this job role,it is a better part of my life and when livaso give me an better offer and offer me a job then i'll go in front of my superior for discussion the said go and join ur future.
September 29, 2018
Same role
Sales Executive (Marketing) (Former Employee) - Hindaun, Rajasthan
in my thought the job are very good everybody supports for good work like tm etc. but the fact is my job is under an distributer so sallary is the most problem.
June 3, 2017
Same role
Assistant Manager (Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
1) Planning : it includes forecasting, delegation of work, making daily visit plans for teams, also includes budget & revenue forecasting to meet companies revenue target and ensure healthy ROI for channel partners. 2) Analysis of Products in the market, necessarily required changes, Data Analysis of various products, comparative analysis of product of different companies. 3) To ensure Proper Availability & Visibility of Products such as Sim cards, data recharge vouchers, mop & branding visibility. Also educating channel partners , retailers & sales executives about new products.
Pros
Work Culture.Dynamic challenges in the market.
Cons
Matching of products of competitors.
December 9, 2019
Same location
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) - Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Very good comapny.only sales driven no HR support salary and perks are good.but working culture is very stressful..growth process is very slow..some times you need to stay for a very long time at same position.