Idea Cellular Ltd
View all Idea Cellular Ltd reviews

Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Review

Friendly working emvironment

The working environment is very friendly and there is a lot of scope of learning through training, different modes of work and help of seniors. The management is also very co-operative and considers each and every employee as member of the family.

Same role

Productive work

We can learn so many new things computer... Improve ur speed in Computer.. Analysis of report.. All the time ur phone remains busy.. Lots of excel work... We can learn new formula in excel..

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Same role

super location for work

work with fun no any work load & daily i learn new things in MIA time to time salary full HR & IT Support other employee are always ready for spports in work
Same location

Productive and Professional

Idea Cellular is one of the best companies for anyone to work with, it's work culture is very amicable and Professional too where you would find work life balance. It's a growth oriented organisation where you would like to work with, as rewards are always there for performers, apart from annual appraisal every month rewards and recognition are given to best performers. Company's HR policy is also very good for employees. I have evolved as good professional here and learnt a lot of things and developed a penchant for timely completion of work and targets. Here top management is always like a torching light which helps you to show the path of progress and enrich you professionally as well, middle management is always ready to walk with you when and where you need them, for me it was like an arena where I evolved as a warrior and now I am ready to face any challenges professionally and personally.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with