Idea Cellular Ltd logo
View all Idea Cellular Ltd reviews

Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Review

Good learning for sales

This company is like my family... i had work last 3 years and enjoying and learning some critical moment handling, also learning time management from my respectively boss's. So i suggest friends plz join Idea cellular Company for grouth your life.

Same role

First class job in my life i can't express.

First class job in my life i can't express.who brings happy in my life.All are very familier. And most important is that HR response is very very fast... Which is not in other companies.

Good organization

I had a great experience working in Vodafone Idea Ltd. I worked hard here for almost 7 years and in return I was awarded many awards. My senior always supported me. My team always according to my instructions Did work which gave him better results which he is still associated with this company
Same role

In that time it was multiple task...and my boos not gudided well

Hi..no comments..but i learn lot of things...work culture also not well...we are received low salary and working load is very high.expansess also very low..but our zbm is Excellent motivated very well....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with