Idea Cellular Ltd
View all Idea Cellular Ltd reviews

Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Review

Good

It's a good company to work.. I was very happy with idea Cellular Limited. There is an uncertainty in the merging scinario.. That's I leaving from idea...

Same role

Zonal mànager - Prepaid

Idea cellular has been part of ABG & one of the most customer centric brand to work. Process oriented & grounded decision making & aggression were key objects in growth path of Idea success. Overall pay benefits were at par in industry & employees were additionally benefitted with group finance & car lease options to well take care of operational needs of an employee.
Same role

Good place to bag best working culture

Have got eonrmus opportunity to grow as well sharpen my skills at work place. Have good peer colluagues who always played a key role in making work place a fun place and acquiring assigned key targets.

Pros

Canteen facility is missing, But this all moves in vein having such a wonderfull peer members together.

Cons

Me and my team had been efficiently accomplishing our assigned daily tasks.
Same location

Good job

As i mentioned,IDEA CELLULAR LTD is a good company and have a good infrastructure.As am a fresher in that company i got quite a lot of help from management and senior faculties. Even though one of the most quite disappoint fact is that the salary allotment. For a fresher like me with high enthusiasm and hard work i did not get enough rewards.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with

• Idea Cellular Ltd
  • Good
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?