Idea Cellular Ltd
Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Review

I have good work experience in this company

June 1, 2020
Idea cellular limited is the good company. Idea cellular limited have Good and coperative Staff. The company provides Good communication skills, coperative relationship skills, Company main focused is our customers satisfaction. Overall Idea celluler limited good Telekom service Oprater.
June 7, 2020
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) - Casino complex thrissur
Company is big. But if we work under franchise it's not good and we dint get support and better salary for our life. And there won't be any growth in that field as customer care executive.
February 7, 2020
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) - Khammam, Telangana
Well, that's the beginning of my career. Personally I didn't like the place, very stressfull much pressure to reach the target. Co-employees are okay. But coming to the middle level management doesn't like at all They do gossips always about the employees. Back talks are so irritative. Overall I dint encourage others to join there. I'm talking about the work place which was in 2016 and I'm not confident about now.
November 6, 2019
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) - Nagpur, Maharashtra
Spended good time..many things to learn..............................................But now company is facing crises due to market situations........
  1. I have good work experience in this company