Idea Cellular Ltd logo
View all Idea Cellular Ltd reviews

Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Review

Overal better atmosphere

Better work environment, mainly i was holding the sales procedures. I was not included in the internal politics. I had to carry on card sales to retail as well wholesale stores. It was totaly a happiness project for me.

Same role

Nice Work Experince

Nice work culture, manager are very well knowledgeable and well understanding to handle team members and to achieve the target to help the team members.
Same role

fun and productive

I've had a lot of jobs before that I worked really hard, but didn't feel like I had an impact. I've been able to use my skills to get ahead here. When I've wanted to take on different responsibilities, I've been able to do those with help from my director and leadership. I feel like I've been here for a good amount of time and I've had opportunities to advance myself and learn about my potential.
Same location

good

employee friendy. work culture and management was good. enjoyed well. the work atmosphere was good. they were understandable and providing support to employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with