Idea Cellular Ltd
Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Review

productive and fun workplace

November 5, 2014
 Appointing New Distributors.  Managing Distribution Stocks.  Managing Distributors Manpower.  Planning for the display schemes in the market.  Local promotions for the retailer.  Data management of sales of the retailers.  Analysis of the movement of product in the market.  Area Development  Acquisition of Retail Outlets.  Market feedback.  Complaints from the customers.  Competitor’s feedback from the market.
September 22, 2020
Same role
Handled Channel sales (Former Employee) - Siliguri, WEST BENGAL, IN
It was a wonderful experience working with Idea Cellular Limited. Workplace culture was awesome. Hr policy is Employee friendly and a strong hr team. This type of company anyone can want to work with again.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
January 3, 2020
Same role
Tse prepaid Channel Sales (Current Employee) - Fatehpura, Gujarat
Idea jobs are good. All the team members are like family members. Everything was solved well No sir in the Idea can speak that word to anyone Idea's salary was increasing every year
January 12, 2017
Same location
Activation Officer (Current Employee) - Gopalganj, Bihar
In a typical day at work I fulfilled management tasks,as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.My job is an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. I didn’t have any previous experience of answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also learned how to provide strong customer service and how to resolved customer issues.
  1. productive and fun workplace