Idea Cellular Ltd
Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Review

Productive and learning workplace

January 12, 2017
In a typical day at work I fulfilled management tasks,as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.My job is an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. I didn’t have any previous experience of answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also learned how to provide strong customer service and how to resolved customer issues.
November 19, 2020
Same role
Activation Officer (Former Employee) - Klk
Management is what disappoints the employees by mistreating. I have been treated like slave for my hardwork and later for working 5 years results were zero career growth and very low income hike.
Pros
Food coupons
Cons
Long hours and Management behaviour
January 26, 2020
Same role
Activation Officer (Former Employee) - Aurangabad, Bihar
I have very good experience with Idea cellular Ltd company specially thanks to my reporting manager who will support and force to aceheive the goal and learn everything which is need for this job.
November 5, 2014
Same location
TSE in the Channel Sales (Former Employee) - Gopalganj, BR
 Appointing New Distributors.  Managing Distribution Stocks.  Managing Distributors Manpower.  Planning for the display schemes in the market.  Local promotions for the retailer.  Data management of sales of the retailers.  Analysis of the movement of product in the market.  Area Development  Acquisition of Retail Outlets.  Market feedback.  Complaints from the customers.  Competitor’s feedback from the market.
  1. Productive and learning workplace