Idea Cellular Ltd
Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Review

Sorry

June 7, 2020
Company is big. But if we work under franchise it's not good and we dint get support and better salary for our life. And there won't be any growth in that field as customer care executive.
June 1, 2020
Same role
Customer Care Executive (CCE) (Former Employee) - Puranpur, Uttar Pradesh
Idea cellular limited is the good company. Idea cellular limited have Good and coperative Staff. The company provides Good communication skills, coperative relationship skills, Company main focused is our customers satisfaction. Overall Idea celluler limited good Telekom service Oprater.
February 7, 2020
Same role
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) - Khammam, Telangana
Well, that's the beginning of my career. Personally I didn't like the place, very stressfull much pressure to reach the target. Co-employees are okay. But coming to the middle level management doesn't like at all They do gossips always about the employees. Back talks are so irritative. Overall I dint encourage others to join there. I'm talking about the work place which was in 2016 and I'm not confident about now.
July 20, 2019
Same location
Showroom manager & entire marketing responsibility (Former Employee) - Thrissur
Idea is good company and provide good atmosphere but after merging Vodafon. It is not good management to take over idea. As a customer I didn't prefer any one to prefer Vodafon idea Ltd. Bad customer service, bad relationship with customers .so I not prefer the company