Idea Cellular Ltd logo
View all Idea Cellular Ltd reviews

Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Review

sport hour

Working culture is friendly with all employees that really makes me learnt at every bit of time to fulfill the commitment and responsibilities, managing the tasks completion with time bound. Co-workers are helping in nature at every moment & really help out to ease the task mean while I too do the same. Get together bring all of us under the same roof to discuss bitter & sweet experiences which really boost up to tackle the situations while working together & becomes the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Regular health supervision by the company medical team, easy mediclaim, esi hra, pf

Cons

sunday working

Same role

Best company in life at present.

Very nice work culture and employee friendly company.And employees are allways motivated.My work experience at present 14 years on wards.I am work with idea cellular ltd 7 years .
Same role

Productive and fun loving place to work

The best experience in my entire career working with Idea cellular ltd, as i have learned lot and it has build my career with more knowledge and freedom.
Same role

encourage friendships, fresh look equals fresh energy, promote peer to peer feedback

my typical day at work in monthly last week. learn to working sales. all management is very helpful. the hardest part of my this job is weekly target.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with