Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Found 69 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

Good place for work

Very Good organization we learned lot of new experience in this organization. Employee friendly company.Good paymaster,Very Good place people stayed in this organization

Good company

Good culture Supportive hr Coprative hod There are so much things in this company to stable a job life as well as personal life. I always recommend for this company

Pros

Top in market share

Cons

Pressure

Luckily I have got best boss and best team to work with. Work seems to be easy because of it and over all working culture of the organization is good. Being part of ABG Universe, there exist a culture of keeping employee first.

Telecommunication Engineer at Idea Cellular Ltd

My work time starts at 9 AM every day.The first thing was to check mail and prepare plan of work to be completed in that day.With idea Cellular I learned about team work,project management,delivering project on time,interaction with customers,online computer knowledge etc. The company was very supportive with Rewards and recognition.The hardest part of job was night shifts and emergency activities that come in short notice. The most good moment was when i received award from Circle head for timely completion of the project.

Love to work

Really nice to work here and 5 work days its was awesome days. Only thing is no hike in salary. Target will be there if we reach incentive will be there. Still i love to work as Customer Support.

Exhaustive working hours

Lot of mismanagement Leadership not bothered of employee but worried only about numbers. Not a good place to work for long time in mid manger level. Cannot maintain work life balance.

Pros

Na

Cons

Cannot maintain work life balance

Good Culuture

It is good experience in Idea , It is very good company to work and work life balance is also very good . I was handling the 1 Cr recharge business in this company .

Productive and Fun Working

Idea is a nice company to work and always your performence monitered and rewarded the performers. Your can grow along with this company. Management is supportive anything related to business.

Pros

Lots of employee engagement activities

Learn something new and Prodactive

As I have spent 1 year in Idea, I have learnt management and tech skill both. but in this project dependency are with Vendor and also there was a technology limitation, which create customer satisfaction.

Pros

Free Lunch, Snackes

Cons

Long working hour

Employee Friendly

Great Culture best place for women employees to work for Excellence employee friendly policies Good job rotation good management team Flat culture Good learning opportunities

Productive good work place

Good company, good experiences about colleques. Idea Cellular is an Indian mobile network operator based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Idea is a pan-India integrated GSM operator offering 2G, 3G and 4G mobile services. Idea is India’s third largest mobile operator by subscriber base...

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Health care

A great organisation to understand business in every true sense

The company's Young Leaders Program profile offer a fresher deep insight on cross functional work ecosystem, business decision making and customer oriented decisions.

Team Work

Good Company to work with except timing culture and Leave benefits.its a good a place to work with where you can expect a change to be any part of the team

Pros

Insurance Covered

Cons

Long Hhours

Former Employee

Will recommend others to work at idea. 10+ KRA,s Can learn Multi Tasking Average Job culture Helpful Management Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

job

management is good, enjoyable work culture pressure is very high when comparing with other companies. Have to know compi business in regular basis.daily updates must be know well throughly.

A poor Management Company

During my instinct I have found management is not ready to adopt changes happening in digital industry, more shocking no focus over 4G technology despite being need of Hours

Pros

A Big Indian Group

Cons

No Innovation

Idea is a great Place to work.

idea cellular ltd is great Place to work and for personal and professional growth we can get in idea. Excellent work culture.Totally support from superiors.

The most enjoyable part of the job

As per the best of my side, when I'm very angry, I go to the market with my subordinates and that day i work to kill the compilation from my area, I always enjoying the highest sales for that day.

Bad experience

There is no good working culture there. Every one on a good position is just putting extra burdon on the lower one. No family life. No work life balance. No appriciation on any of the good work.

Good Place to start Career with

Idea is a Good Place to start Career with, there is a lot of learning. Although growth here is slow, but there is job security. Sometimes work becomes so hectic. Once you reach high job band (9 and above), you would not be finding any reason to leave the organization.

Pros

Excellent learning, Good HR policies

Cons

Lack of Work Life balance

distribution handling,channel sales,teamhandling etc.

good management was there. good culture was there. yes hard job there. idea is a learning company, day to day learn everything. disribotion handling,channel sales,team handling etc..

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with