Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Found 69 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

Good place for work

Very Good organization we learned lot of new experience in this organization. Employee friendly company.Good paymaster,Very Good place people stayed in this organization

Productive and fun

Overall company is very good and employee friendly. Job secured, always reward and recognition on time. Give incentive monthly. Appraisal on time and every thing is very good about this company.

Work life balance. Enjoy culture. Innovation accepted. Authority to take decisions. New company Big group. Lovely place and enjoyable. Supportive staff and management

Pros

Work life balance.

Cons

Superior boss

Very good organization with perfect balance work vs life

Management is working like a retail shop style profit and loss are calculated on even little and small expenses. Very less allowances for junior employees as compared to middle and higher management. But it was fun working there. Would like to work again if chance provided.

Pros

subsidized lunch and dinner, Regular Training

Cons

penny size allowances

i had a very good experience in idea cellular. it gave me ample opportunity to learn new things. Our boss was awesome person. Really learned a lot.Thsnks

Overall Personal & Career Development

Deep Insight of Telecom industry operations. Achieving the desired result under pressure using team support , multitasking . Enjoyed meeting new people as the zonal manager under customer service. Helps to develop as a person .

Pros

Learning Experience

dream first Job company

This was first company i have joined after getting capmus recuitement ,everything was dearm come true while on board with Idea Cellular PUNE excepot salary as was very less for freshers.

Pros

good employee frienndly env.

Cons

not any particular

Dedicated and employee friendly

Idea as a company is built on work of dedicated people , hence all policies are very friendly and towards its people. Provides good environment to perform and learn as well.

Wonderful place to work , very much employee centric organisation

started my career with Idea Cellular and it actually changed my life as the logo says " an Idea Can Change your Life" The best organisation i have ever worked with .

Pros

Employee Oriented - suggestions were always welcomed and was implemented

Cons

Nothing as such

Best group to work with

Driven by values and vision Fair compensation Work life balance Equal opportunities of learning and development Best place to work

Pros

Job security

Cons

Slow growth

Employee & Customer oriented

Very Good work culture n work life balanced n very customer n company oriented I would like be with next role and assignment with this company only

Excellent work Culture ,friendly behavior of colleagues with healthy competition , HR supports are excellent , organization provides healthy perks

Can develop N number of Skills

This is my job to handle a team more than 20. First customer itself says, I don't want your product now given the product details and gone to next. "Nothing will happen without trying it." Whether its a Pleasure or Pressured Job, it all based upon your boss. I got a polite boss for me, helps me a lot to improve and develop my skills everyday. All co-workers joined together at a week and we go for a dinner or lunch with Zonal head[Boss]. The most enjoyable part is the celebration for the achievement.

Pros

Monetary rewards, Enjoyment

Cons

High work duration

Overall its an Discipline organisation to work. It will teach how to work under pressure & give very good Telecom Experience, esp for the Freshers.

Pros

They give freedom to work

Cons

Long hours/ Lack of Manager supervision

Productive and Fun place to work

Idea cellular is an (Aditya Birla Group) company. It's an employee friendly telecom company. Today Idea is recognized as one of the best place to work with all across Asia. It has received many awards for the same.

Pros

Employee friendly company, Fast growing organisation.

Cons

Constantly changing organisation, long hours of work.

Daily challenging work

Really it is very very challenging work environment. Team work. As per Me every day is typical day at work place. daily We can face new challenges,

Supportive Staff and mentoring bosses.

Good Salary with relevant incentives. As its one of the biggest cellular service provider in India, its a very good experience to work with. I have learnt a lot about the corporate culture while working with Idea.

Pros

Good salary and Great incentives

Cons

travelling

Work satisfaction, supportive team and seniors, positive work environment, competitive attitude, achievable target, team work, company's market value

Working environment at IDEA was not good, No chance for learning of new systems.For a technical guy this is the most important object.

I was working in kolkata office, there was no major project under IDEA in that time. Maximum technical guys were working in relax mood. There was no chance for a new guy to learn. Nobody was there in IDEA to guide.

Idea is excellent company

Idea cellular is very good company as per job,compensation,culture

Dea cellular management very well known how to increase employee work productive with healthy environment.

Idea is a very employee friendly company.. I learned many things work with idea as origination ..Hardest part of the job achieved co leadership vision in haryana...

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No long hours working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with