Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Found 69 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

Good place for work

Very Good organization we learned lot of new experience in this organization. Employee friendly company.Good paymaster,Very Good place people stayed in this organization

Good Work culture

All day is same type..Good environment..Co workers are good..Management is good

Good Place to be at.

1. Every day comes with its own challenges. 2. Thinking out of the box. 3. Top management is helpful and you can walk up to them for any queries. 4. Your colleagues will help you in your tough time.

excellent place to work

Got good experience working at Idea Cellular Limited Learned concepts about 2g and 3g technologies Co workers in the company are very cooperative and helping in nature.

Productive and fun workplace

Every day is fun & challenging day in Revenue Assurance for learning.

Each day at Idea Cellular has only improved my learning curve

- Good Co-workers - Good environment to work - Opportunities to work on good & live projects

great company to work

Idea cellular ltd is one of the most employee friendly companies of India, overall management including HR, SD, Finance every dept. is supportive and dedicated.

Pros

supportive HR, Perks, medical benefits, employee friendly

Cons

sales dept., work and life balance is disturbed.

Sharda Center

Every month end is very typical day for us. I learned lot of as basic to take decision. When I was started work for Idea that time I was not able to work on computer,but know I can do any thing on PC.Basically I do lot of In MS office. The Management is to better than the previous.I have team. In that team here are 40 members including me also. We helping each other. The hardest part of the job when the software doesn't run very well. That time we all of fill very nervous.Because we have time line to do the daily activities till 5pm. Like all the orders should be dispatch before the courier pick up. When we had lunch we chitchat each other that time very enjoyed.And when we completed daily orders before time that day was very special for everyone.

Pros

we dont have free lunch

Cons

Month end

Good company to work

One day 4 sites got down due to theft case at one site. i reached at the site at midnight, resorted the site by laying IF cables,feeder & installing IDU. My boss helped me a lot and appreciated after completion of work.hardest part of the job was to laying cable at midnight and restoring services on immediate basis but i learned that nothing is impossible.most enjoyable part of my work is my boss and boss's boss always helps me and appreciate me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with