Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews for Territory Sales

Found 97 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

First class job in my life i can't express.

First class job in my life i can't express.who brings happy in my life.All are very familier. And most important is that HR response is very very fast... Which is not in other companies.

Best

Idea has been a exciting place lets get familiar about my experience.I joined it with a christian later muslim and next hindu leader It was good love the aditya birla group and idea

Pros

Better place

Cons

Low salary

Noida

it was very good experience in idea i was taking care of MT in Sahibabad and East delhi and Ghaziabad Also ....Again i want to do work with idea thanks

Cons

good

Idea cellular waspresent in pan india good sallary stucture also good HR & Admin on proper communication all things but senior mannager behaviour was not good.

Idea family

You have to prove yourself each & individual points. On the business prospective company also working hard huge fighting at market. HR team is taken care about employees with some out job activities. Celebration, employee engagement is very good.

good organization culture

It`s a very good company to work for long term, Very good support to all employee. here we get all organization facility and good connectivity to all upper level management.

Work is more and pressure is too much. But good place to work lots of activities training. Timely salary incentive and expenses. Bosses pressuterize more

Productive Workplace

Nice HR polices Helpful Boss superb managment salary given is very low compare to other company i learned many a things in this company. like handle the team, distributors handling and solving retailers issue.

Pros

leave approved easy

Cons

low salary

Immense learning & career growth.

I was a fresher when i joined this company being from the technical background i opted for sales as it has always excited me and i think idea was the best company to get started with as well, as it gave me the perfect platform to learn and implement the new ideas, it gave me the perfect flair of working in a huge organisation, i get to work with the different distributors in the different area and had around 25 executives under me at any given point of time, i had to maintain a good relationship with the retailers as well as the distributor and the executives as well, i had to leave the job due to some personal reasons otherwise it was the most enjoyable job.

Pros

immense learning & exposure

Cons

Work-life balance

Value based company

A value based and process oriented comp. Provides best learning through innovative ways. Employee friendly culture Training and learning is a continuous process in Idea.

Performance oriented company

i am satisfied while working here. by sometimes it hurts the Job culture. benefits and very good. medical and vehical policy is extremly good. job is secured.

Employee Friendly

Good HR Very good team. Learned Basics of handling from Idea Feel like in a family. good benefits and perks exceptionally good for work and personal life balance

Good Place to learn

It is good company. Culture is good, seniors were supportive and helpful. I learned here to manage the distributors and learned lots of things in distribution.

enjoyed telecom

learnt many things, channel sales, team handling, product selling overall good place for beginner to learn telecom business

productive

I was the territory sales executive in this company. The company is Plan was very attractive.But his management is not so cooperative with his employees.

productive & Workplace

The typical day of work is good. I have learned lot of things in idea cellular ltd such as Distributor Management, Retail sales handling, Problem solving attitude, Business attitude & so much which i can not discuss. my co-workers is good & co-operative nature, they always help me. the hardest part of job is end to end communication at given time. The most enjoyable part of job is tours which arranged by company.

Pros

emloyee satisfaction

Cons

no time limit

good

I have been working at IDEA Cellular full-time (2year 7 months) They treat you like their own family members. Financial growth is good.Parents insurance policy is very good.

Pros

A very good company to work, company help you to grow in life

Cons

. nothing in specific

Ideal Place To Work

Starting Day With Gate Meetings at channel or in market with updated information & to boost team confidence, visiting market with distributors & Fos'es, closing my day on other channel by taking reporting of all the work done.

Productive and Aggresive

Good management, Hard work required, learnt to work under pressure, great HR and employee benefit polocies. Overall good company

Extremely high sales pressure but good for learning.

Extremely high sales pressure, no room for your ideas for implementation, dictatorship of the Heads of the department, extremely week HR, Very less chances of promotions.

Pros

Brand value

Cons

Long hours of work

productive

one of the most productive company is idea cellular in up west circle its a very big network and 3g 4g already launched in 2014 year there performance salary structure and targets is very relivel and many time company get incentives for motivated for employee

Pros

full facility

Cons

1year

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with