Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews for Territory Sales

Found 97 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

First class job in my life i can't express.

First class job in my life i can't express.who brings happy in my life.All are very familier. And most important is that HR response is very very fast... Which is not in other companies.

Responsible for expansion of Idea Prepaid in the defined territory, by increasing the revenue, quality, acquisition and Data of Idea connections.

Ensuring availability of stock, product in the market. Expansion of retail outlets, Building trust and relationship with distributors, retailers and company by clearing any doubts or confusions and providing solutions to any issue within reasonable time frame.

hr policy and claim format alternatively received by mail.

Overall great knowledge learn and enjoy also. Company's culture is very nice. Great support from seniors. Hr policy is also so strong and well support from HR Team.

Pros

Cons

Goa

tuljapur

I Handed 15 Distributor in territory I was working on daily basic task I was reporting to Daily senior manager I got excellent awards for best performance nov 2015

Good Place to work but need to work for over time

Good to work . Good incentive structure but need to work for long hours.. Opportunity for learning and development. But no professionalism.

Pros

Incentives

Productive & Good Culture

• Handling a team of 8 Distributors, 10 FOS. • I am responsible for appointment of Distributor FOS & Retailer’s • Ownership of 12 BTS, 3.0 lac population, 260 outlets. • Ensuring the targeted UNB, REC, URO per Lac, and UAO per Lac. • Ensuring Tertiary and Primary Revenue per BTS and ensuring its growth. • Ensuring Simple and written communication with retail, FOS, Distributor. • Controlling UAO and URO Churn..

I have learn lot of here about product knowledge,management and system.

I have learned so much here and still learning about team management,system,market challenges and product knowledge like prepaid,postpaid and netsetter. I have maintain good relationship with distributors,retailers,channel partners and my colleges. My company work is team management,target achievement,generate business from channel partners,team motivation,team guidance and problem solving skill. My hardest part for this job not giving proper guidance and directions from my reporting managers. The most enjoyable part is i have getting more experience about team management,sales.

good company

idea is a good company in private sector, HR department is very good and helpful, seniors and other persons are also grate.. I learn here more new tings...

Good

idea celluler in first telecom company in privet telecommunication this is a aditya birla group ,idea network is very strong

Fun Loving and Team Oriented

I worked in Idea Cellular Ltd. as Territory Sales Manager. I found the company Employee caring and the management of the company very keen towards the commintment. I learned the real values of life from my associates and senior level managers , which when I applied to my personal life, i got many changes which were beneficial for me.

it is a good company doing etical practices

employee motivation is good and doing some innovative way of work

Good work place

Superb work environment in and around the company, Since it was my first telecom company i learnt many good and useful things related to my work,

productive workplace

there is good combination of employee and company. company management are very strongly and smooth. most enjoyable part of company month on month MRM

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

idea is good company to work.

good working environment..I have learned many new things in things in this company as the management is very much cooperative.

Pros

free lunchs

Cons

no cons

good team and good job

my duty was to handle distributors, all my co workers are god supportive for me, because good working atmosphere and good team it was easy to reach the tagets.

Pros

monthly get together

Cons

over time pay

productive and good company to work for long time

good employee and very co-oprative culture.i had learn very much from this company..

Pros

free

Cons

not for long time

Idea cellular Avrage good employer

Produtive and fun workplace at in this company but its don't have a bright futucher for ICSL payroll employ other wise idea cellular is best company for employes and some work load but its not matter !!!

Productive and fun work space

Nice management co-workers the hardest part of the job Good place to learn

Friendly

the most enjoyable part of the job Good management Learning phase in career

only workplace

provide good atmosphere to a employer every time you not blame to your employee

Productive and workplace is very nice

I learned many aspects of Life from this Job. The Management was helpful at times. My co-workers was always there to appreciate my work. Nothing was so hard for me in this company. Work Environment was the most Enjoyable part of this Job..

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with