Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews for Territory Sales

Found 97 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

First class job in my life i can't express.

First class job in my life i can't express.who brings happy in my life.All are very familier. And most important is that HR response is very very fast... Which is not in other companies.

Telecom

Challenging, Marketing, Over timing, Stress, Tourcher, Politics from Management...............etc

Pros

nothings

good company

Here i learned techniques of sales and distribution. the hardest part of this job is convincing the distributors to bill the primary. but the relationship will make difference.

good product and good company

working style is good.company support also good company systam and management support is acceptable.The dealers and distributors also happy to deal with Idea.

Pros

friendly

Cons

freedom work

Sales&distribution

I have done my work in sales&Distribution at place of andhra pradesh. According to the job my areas is getting outlay of areas, sim card activations to offers and communication product with people. I learned to my work palace how communication to consumer and customer, cool and don't take pressure. I manage to distributor. how to sell the product and how to take market particular areas. Any time place my attitude is good relationship with my co-workerA. Nothing for hardest but time the pressure caught me. that i take some cool to work. My enjoyable work is communication people product sales as target completed that time.

Pros

more time limit list cost

Cons

30 hours

Avery month we will have a review on very we are in the market, where we have to improve.

Making awareness of the new launched products. How to educate the products for better selling. Micro level operating the system. Very friendly and shares the new thoughts. Making to bring leader in my area. Now we are market leaders in my area enjoyed a lot.

Pros

Avery month review meet we have party

Cons

5hrs meeting

Actually i have take the full intrest in my job porfile and worked smartly

Idea cellular is very good compony its manegment and way to growth is very high. No doght market share is growing fastly.

a very good work environment

Basically it’s a distribution channel management job. Hear I learn about strong distribution Telecom is a very fast industry hence flexibility in our self is vey imp. And have to change with things Very fast. Man management is also important factor. i have handle 12 sales people If distribution is a strong point in me then very thing is easy to do the things. We really enjoy a lot during activities.

for idea cellular services ltd.

this is a off roll job nice company and my all last two bosses is very nice .....i am full enjoying my last company.

productive and fun place

great working invorment in idea . i'm working from last 5 year in this company

Pros

convenience, mobile bill, insensitive ect

Cons

last 5 yaer working in same company

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Idea Cellular Ltd?

Proffessional Workplace with hardworking environment

I have leraned lot of things such as how to work in difficult situations,how to manage customers, to create new ideas with the situations.

Proffessional Workplace with hardworking environment

I have learned lot of things such as how to work in difficult conditions,how to manage the customers, to create new ideas with the situations.

Strong Values

Familiar workplace, for better productivity.Full feel training needs of each and every employee.

hard work, productive and fun too

1 Wok is usually from morning till evening2I have learned about communication, marketing3 How to manage distributors,dealers,retailers,customers.4 Co-workers are good,supporting,encouraged us in work.5 when there was network problem.6 communication, journey

Pros

free lunches, monthly two parties

productive & learning workplace

when i met the target in 20 dayshow to motivate peoplemanagement was at parcooperative,lovablemotivating customer to use our sim cards.meeting corporate clients.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

long hours, no holidays

Awesome Company but tiring and fruitless profile

The work assigned is simple,my case I'm the best in the zone but I am not able to justify my education with what I am actually working at..The most enjoyable part of the job is I have been seeing all the year My name in every contest mails in the FIRST PLACE...The hardest part is that the company has made a tag for me that I am good at what I am doing now instead of what I was waiting for (MARKETING)...

Pros

good recognition for the efforts put

Cons

rules followed if employee requests, rules broken if hr feels apt

Productive and Growth

Company is new in this part,so still to look for so many things interms of growth prospect.