Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,379 reviews

Respectively work place

I have 5 year work experience in idea cellular Ltd as Front desk executive. It's great learning and improve my knowledge and communication skill. All team members are supporting me.i like work with idea cellular Ltd.

Very productive and funny place

- With great ethical values - Very friendly and professional environment - Corporate cultural heritage - Transparency - Supportive Management - Team working place with happiness.

Very nice culture for working

I had worked in both field and office .I have observed that if we want to work more efficiently ,field work experience is very important .It is also help us for trouble shooting.

Work and compensation

Work environment was good and compensation was good. Employees have stuck to company for long which itself is indicator of good employer and would recommend any time.

Sales

There was a lot of difficulty on the way, there was a chance to learn something in the new, everyday, every new challanger came and faced everyone and always thought of doing better...

Sale product & fun work

My role plays are open a distributors and mini shop as a village n city they provide material n provide training fos also provide training for distributor n sales a product

Good atmosphere at work locatiom

I'm actually worked under distributor hence there is a good office atmosphere and very supportive from distributor as well the company. User friendly applications and process.

Pros

Friendly environment, allowance and incentives.

Cons

Proper management and quick resolution was not there.

Good learning for sales

This company is like my family... i had work last 3 years and enjoying and learning some critical moment handling, also learning time management from my respectively boss's. So i suggest friends plz join Idea cellular Company for grouth your life.

Fun workplace.

Being a corporate, they have pre-decided rules and policies, every member of team has to work in same direction within specified roles. Learning is limited but one can learn team management which is quintessential for personal and professional growth.

Excellent place & company to work with. Have more ethical values which will help us to maintain and manage our Work - Life balancing

With my 10 years of overall experience with idea cellular ltd., It is always a pleasure movement for me to work with. I have recommended this company to so many people in my past present. To work with some Core Values & ethics, this is the right company to work.

Awesome work place

Awesom company good to work this company Learn lot of this company Employees carrying good benefits of employees overall good. Ready to work once again

Cons

engagment with management time to time

team work with same goal and objective.support are being provided time to acheive.hr function always support.seniors are always there to motivate.always provide best customer services

All type off kpi

कंपनी के लिए कुछ कहा नहीं जा सकता यह सबसे बड़ी और सबसे अच्छी कंपनी है जहां पर अपने एम्पलाई यों का विशेष ध्यान रखा जाता है उनके इंक्रीमेंट के साथ साथ उनका सुरक्षा का भी ध्यान रखा जाता है साथ ही आइडिया कंपनी अच्छे से नेटवर्क लाई है और अपने कस्टमर को सस्ते से सस्ता कॉल रेट की है साथ ही कस्टमर का भी ध्यान रखा गया है जैसे कि आइडिया सखी निकाला गया पास महिलाओं के लिए यह सुविधा लाया गया जिससे हमारी महिलाएं बहने सुरक्षा महसूस कर सकें और उनके विशेष ध्यान रखा गया है साथ ही सभी भाइयों और बहनों के लिए

Good

Cons

Unlimited.

Idea bhut अच्छा नेटवर्क है

Idea is that best network idea के बारे में जितना बोले उतना कम ही idea aanne bane समय में बहुत अच्छा नेटवर्क है अब जिस गाओ में देखोगे वहा सबसे ज्यादा यूजर्स idea के है

Pros

विकाश तोमर

Cons

कुथियाना

Comfort working with

Idea is good company and provide good atmosphere but after merging Vodafon. It is not good management to take over idea. As a customer I didn't prefer any one to prefer Vodafon idea Ltd. Bad customer service, bad relationship with customers .so I not prefer the company

Abount my work Experience

Basically I am a quick learner. and Highly self motivated person. I never faced any typical situation at my work. In my experience i learned how to do the hard and smart work. mine is corporate work culture.

Good work place n rich cukture of idea

Idea is in the business of Telecom .. I hhave worked with this esteemed company as Asm prepaid sales. Distributors 65 ttl retailers no 4578 Rgds

Pros

Healthy n good

Cons

Overall good culture n emoloyees friendly

It was quite good

I learned new things, Management were co operative , Working culture were quite good and i resist to do field work. I was sales excutive nd post paid section.

Idea cellular ltd

Idea cellular company is part of ABG group ( 46B $), old business group of India, Ethical and empolyee friendly company, Idea cellular company is 3rd largest mobile operator of India

Pros

Ethical

Cons

Unidentified

Work as DSE

So beneficial environment for me because this was the startup for me and relation for market. All the market lovely and remember able and they are like a family member

Pros

Cons

8 hours

HR is pathetic, no response in time.

HR in HO is pathetic, no responses in time. After sending so mail you will get results after two or there months later. Incentive policy is worth you will not able to achieve your assigned target.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with