Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Showing all 1,377 reviews

Best company in life at present.

Very nice work culture and employee friendly company.And employees are allways motivated.My work experience at present 14 years on wards.I am work with idea cellular ltd 7 years .

idea company is a good company for employ.

idea company is a good company for employ and management is also good and helpful and working culture is healthy, i will suggest to fresher for join this company.

excellent work culture with collaborative environment

whole exp was a exciting journey . company has supported the good work life balance. learn and grow opportunity for everyone. Good HR practices. good support for family in terms of education and medical. management was employee friendly

Pros

good Work culture

Cons

absence of new technology and tools

workholic and collaborative

It is a good company to work for . They take care of there employees in the best and worst sceanrios. One grows with the organisation. lot of learning opportunities are provided.

Productive and a good place to work

It was great working for Idea Cellular Ltd. I worked for 6 years for the organisation. I was an employee friendly organisation where the employees were heard and their suggestions were considered for important decisions.

Good comapny

Very good comapny.only sales driven no HR support salary and perks are good.but working culture is very stressful..growth process is very slow..some times you need to stay for a very long time at same position.

Better place to strengthen your career

Idea is the first organized in Telecom created discipline among the employees. They always demanded fair volume with quality. They believed systematic way.

Wonderful company.

I love to work for this company and I really enjoy it from the starting date of my joining to till resignation date...Thanks a lot abg group to consider me as a part of your family...

Idea is best and not best or it's something like think

So, idea is Very good and looking but I likes idea compony was my work, but my work is my important , i told my my work on my importance. That' itis myself

Very stressfull

After the merger of Vodafone and idea, employee of idea are very worried about their future, cause after so many jobs gone from company , many employee switched to other company

Excellent Work Place and Learning

An Excellent Company to work with. A lot of learning is there ,you can enjoy and learn also. Work life balance is there. Work culture is good, every one is there to support you to achieve your Targets and Goals. You should definitely look at joining this company once in lifetime. . Everyone is nice , helpful and co-operative. I will definitely recommend to work for this company

Good

This is wonderful working experience with idea. And this my fullfill expectation very well. And the working atmosphere is suitable for me and very good facilited by HR..

It was really good

The organisation is quiet ethical and process oriented.Today !dea became Vodafone idea.Anyway good culture.Very Good Employer and a reputed brand to work with.

As per the industry is concern,it is quite stress full because of more competition in the trade.

Not as per my expectation. Beginning was very good but the end of my tenure was not as per the expectation from a leading group like ABG. Company could have take some other option like shifting the employees in other group business,restructuring the employee CTC but instead of trying any option they straight away gone for a major cost saving mode by reducing 15000 plus employee PAN india which is not correct as far employee is concern.

Good company to work

Senior level were supportive. Team was supportive and Co ordination was there. Reports and software applications were good based on the requirements .

Fun Zone

f your frontline employees are unkind, uncaring, and unresponsive, there is no way customers will engage with your business beyond the initial interaction. Treating customers right, on the other hand, helps drive loyalty and engender positive word of mouth.

Good Environment

Very good place to work. they are is family & professional life balanced. They are is lot of thinks learning during the on job time. also provide enjoyment to work

I have learned what is sales.

It was great, experience idea telecom industry, I have understood the sales, and communications with customers, And how to peach the sales, and how to handle the high temper of customers

Great place to start as an intern

I worked with the Network head and learnt about the different verticals in the firm. My primary domain was Network - Quality cell which dealt with maintaining a good network coverage throughout the city. I learnt various techniques to improve the network coverage and also got a chance to visit the Clean room containing all the servers

Good

It was an extraordinary expey with idea cellular to work with...and I will be delightful to join back good family culture and work atmosphere was nice

productive and fun work place

• Responsible to meet Network uptime 99.99%. • Responsible for Preventive Maintenance and fault rectification of BSS RAN Node. • Responsible for Spare Management and Emergency Node Recovery Management. • Responsible for Product ATP Sign off with Vendor for BSS RAN Node. • Responsible for New Feature implementation, Upgrade, Licence Provisioning, Pilot Project. • Responsible for Site Acceptance from Project to operation on Project Management Lifecycle Tool Idea Universe. • Responsible for Capacity augmentation of New TRX , PCU , BCSU , BSC Expansion , New BSC3i , New TCSM Node. • Responsible for Mission critical Network Recovery like BTS fire incidence, Tower collapse incidence, Flood situation. • Responsible for financial reconciliation of Network Inventory and Network audit for BSS RAN Node across Network • Responsible for Acceptance Testing and installing, integrating & commissioning BSC3i, Flexi BSC3i, TCSM, RNC. • Responsible for all Test and Measuring Equipment Calibration and Licence renewal well within Timeline. • Responsible for Vendor management (Tech SME / Assets MS Resource / Infra Vendor / OME Vendor / AMC Vendor). • Actively involved in OPEX Budgeting, Indenting, Resource Planning, and Vendor Management. • Actively involved in SOW Preparation, Vendor evaluation, Operational Process improvement. • Actively involved in Training need identification for Resource and to insure Technical Training for those Resource. • Actively involved in New Facility survey / Technical Feasibility check and Network optimization activity. • Actively involved in -

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with