Idea Cellular Ltd

India1,348 reviews

Found 1,348 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,384 reviews

Idea Cellular Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager

Funplace

was an awesome working experience with the company. It was very challenging in the starting but it help me a lot and increased my confidence. I hope my bond ..

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hour

Learning experience

Great place to work with great support from colleagues n inter departmental team as well. Though salary growth is little bit slow but still good place to work. Calm n friendly environment. Lots of opportunities will get during job to enhance your skillset in different domain also. I will recommend everyone to join the company including myself also to know what is the actual corporate company with high ethics value look like.

Pros

Subsidized lunch, timely salary, proper leave, work life balance, n most important learning opportunity

Cons

Salary increment is little bit slow

Peace and love that job

Nice and lovable job for me and my carrier, its helping for develop my communcation with dostributors retailers and peoples also. I would like to say thank u to ADITHYA GROUP IDEA CELLULAR LTD.,

Excellent

I am very happy to work in this organization and management also supported well in my job and salary benefits also good and job security is well to compare other organisations and eagerly waiting once to work with this organisation, thank you.

Great experience in this job.

Great achievement in my life and future.decision making and problem solving skills are developed.all facilities handle this company in my tenure.good experience in my career.

Pros

Cons

Not

3 years

Good experience in Idea cellular Ltd.and good saported in staff and employees . In HR and very in intrested in customer meeting and working in idea cellular Ltd.

Pros

3 years

Respectively work place

I have 5 year work experience in idea cellular Ltd as Front desk executive. It's great learning and improve my knowledge and communication skill. All team members are supporting me.i like work with idea cellular Ltd.

Fun working place

It was a pleasure working at idea, as one good thing in that co there is no any boundation and you can work freely without having stress. And also they participate in extra sports activities.

Pros

Free lunch, travel allowance

Cons

Best company in life at present.

Very nice work culture and employee friendly company.And employees are allways motivated.My work experience at present 14 years on wards.I am work with idea cellular ltd 7 years .

Productive at work but zero career growth and income

Management is what disappoints the employees by mistreating. I have been treated like slave for my hardwork and later for working 5 years results were zero career growth and very low income hike.

Pros

Food coupons

Cons

Long hours and Management behaviour

Na

It was a wonderful experience working with Idea Cellular Limited. Workplace culture was awesome. Hr policy is Employee friendly and a strong hr team. This type of company anyone can want to work with again.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

First class job in my life i can't express.

First class job in my life i can't express.who brings happy in my life.All are very familier. And most important is that HR response is very very fast... Which is not in other companies.

Earning and learning place

It was really excellent experience with Idea cellular Ltd Pune for the period of 14 years in sales and services under both vertical prepaid & postpaid.Learned lot of things with senior's and with team excellent culture and work at My Idea

Fun workplace

It was a nice experience working with idea cellular ltd. It was fun working with idea cellular Ltd. Employee were very cooperative. They have good management.

Pros

Free Sim card

Cons

As per salary long working hours

Average experience here,very low income, heavy work. Never got appreciate for the work. Always it's the same work, so no thrill or fun there. Average management

Pros

Punctual salary payout

Cons

Healthcare

Mismanaged Organization

Not recommended for working.Mismanaged work profile.Less salary and too much work.No training no help.Better stay at home.Office politics and no extra benefits,

Pros

Part of Aditya Birla Group

Cons

Read my review

Gud experience in IDEA

I have learned so much things from IDEA,we always did Teamwork. . Resolving issues. . management also very Gud towards to us,but as per my personal issues I resigned my job.

good culture and good experience

good culture and good experience . here working style is entirely different. different types of customers are handling and different type of retailers also handling. that more experience to my life

It was an great experiance to work in idea cellular ltd

I use to sale in corparate area and enjoy to deal with customers. I managed with my good communication skills to handle customers and it was a good experience

Sorry

Company is big. But if we work under franchise it's not good and we dint get support and better salary for our life. And there won't be any growth in that field as customer care executive.

Good

Easy to work but income is low . Company was good . Easy to learn the features of connection. India best speed connection .. I am now also using idea .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with