Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

Supportive managers and colleagues

The company has now been merged with Vodafone and is not doing too well but in the good old days it was fun to be working there and teams were supportive and open to new ideas

Good place to work and learn

Idea Cellular has now merged operations with Vodafone India. while it was operating as a standalone operator, the organization was doing well in most parts of the country. Overall it was a decent place to work

Good workplace

Atmosphere is very good and supporting staff, working is very good team management and kra is nice Culture is good and for learning from company was good experience , good knowledge , good supporting staff

Pros

Free launch

Cons

10 hours

Friendly Work Atmoshpere

My journey with Idea Cellular Limited has been very fruitful. I have learnt a lot from Idea in my career. I started my career with Idea as a Receptionist and now I handle Administration & Facilities. The work culture over here is very friendly. We are time to time provided with support and guidelines in our routine task to make it more better. Our creative ideas are always welcomed and implemented. HR policies in Idea have been designed as per requirement of team members in each and every level. Really Idea Cellular Limited is a great place to work.

Fun place to work , hard to get noticed

The culture of this company is great & everyone i worked was amazing.It was perfect place for first job out of college.Although some management seems to prefer a specific personality, the company strives for diversity and very much cares about their people.

Pros

Really great work environment

Great Work Life balance

It has Great Work Life balance. People care each other and management listens to issues. However, you can't find quick growth or innovative application. In brief, its like a government job

A company with SOP's

I was taking care of : Handling daily operations & working closely with customers Leading a team of 4 employees Involved in forecasting & managing of store Handling customers on daily basis Planning & scheduling of employee roster Proper display of new models Training of staff for new features and models introduced

nice place and learnt alot.

i have learned many things working as BDM this was my first job after doing internship in IDEA.i learned alot from this job.team and seniors were helping.

Pros

monthly treats

Cons

long hours...

Familier and productive workplace

ICL is a place where an employee can work as per his comfort in line with company rules and regulations. There are so many things which we can learn from the company as well our peers. Management is very clear and also employee centric align with customer centric. Its good work place and culture is very familier. There is no hardest part of job.

Pros

Valid reimburements

Cons

low salary

Very good company

Its awesome work with Idea. It is a really very good place for work. company is taking care of each and every employees.employee engagement is very high

Good top leadership but stone age middle management

No recognition or career growth for high potential talented professionals. To leadership is good but middle management is archaic. Salaries are probably towards the lowest extreme of industry levels. No prospects of a good lifestyle - whether a smart worker or a hard worker.

friendly atmosphere

We are a or king with idea since last 9 year. I have enjoy full and very sincerely take my work and also do it. Now want to better opportunity so want change job

A great organisation to understand business in every true sense

The company's Young Leaders Program profile offer a fresher deep insight on cross functional work ecosystem, business decision making and customer oriented decisions.

A very good group to work with

Idea Cellular Ltd is one of the best Telecom Company to work with. One can learn so many things by updating self in Telecom. It also has presence in various Telecommunications Products.

Well managed & employee friendly

Very employee friendly company. Staff management is very good. Though having multiple verticals covering entire Telecom sector, smooth work transition, involving each every persons contribution towards work & responsibilities.

super location for work

work with fun no any work load & daily i learn new things in MIA time to time salary full HR & IT Support other employee are always ready for spports in work

Good Experience as a Starter

- This profile was covering activities and topics like Content designing, conducting training sessions to develop soft skills, communication skills & customer handling skills, GPRS & front end escalation handling and Knowledge assessment. - Lead management, Pre sales follow-ups, sales conversions, CSAT, SRs, FTRs, walk-in report & customer feedback ware essential parameters measuring training effectiveness.

Pros

Experienced many functions & Evolved much knowledge

Highly professional in terms of cost vs acquisition

An open culture to work with passion, extremely customer centric which is clearly seen in the bottom line results. Control on cost of acquisition helped us achieve the end goal as well as increased the productivity levels. We were conciously working on reducing the low utilisations sites to make each of the site profitable.

Pros

Associated with the ABG group

Cons

Expansion plans did not have a vision

Private n fun job work

Its god bt some selry issue thats way i was left the job over all its god. All staff are helping the n also teaching me new way.. I was thank full to this compny for given me this opportunity thank to idea n also star Union dai ichi..

Convenience time

My distributor is satisfied with my work here.There is no burden of work and if we want to work anywhere else along with this company there is no any objection.

Handling petty cash

Sale of post paid connections sim cards and visit customers for corporate CUG connections , followups and team handling until the completion of Target.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with