Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

The best experience in my entire career working with Idea cellular ltd, as i have learned lot and it has build my career with more knowledge and freedom.
Supported in building career Effective Management to define process Process oriented company Manpower Management Strong Workplace culture to Employee Satisfaction
It was great working for Idea Cellular Ltd. I worked for 6 years for the organisation. I was an employee friendly organisation where the employees were heard and their suggestions were considered for important decisions.
An Excellent Company to work with. A lot of learning is there ,you can enjoy and learn also. Work life balance is there. Work culture is good, every one is there to support you to achieve your Targets and Goals. You should definitely look at joining this company once in lifetime. . Everyone is nice , helpful and co-operative. I will definitely recommend to work for this company
It was great, experience idea telecom industry, I have understood the sales, and communications with customers, And how to peach the sales, and how to handle the high temper of customers
Have enjoyed working with this company for 10 years & it's a great place to work. company gives important on Work life balance, which is very important to an employee
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
9 hrs
Idea Cellular is great company to work. They have robust employee policies. It will be pleasure to be in IDEA in future also. Work life balance is too good in Idea cellular limited.
Learned a lot while working at Idea Cellular. My colleagues were really helpful and supportive and it’s a fun workplace to work. Though there are certain challenges of working in a highly competitive sector like Telecom but it’s a good learning opportunity and I had the privilege of working with some excellent people who made it all worth while.
Reliance jio infocomm limited compay is a very good company where every employee can work in a friendly environment provides all necessary facilities.
The company is no doubt very good on employee benefits and employee friendly too but because of merger we have lost career growth opportunities which is disappointing to see.
Pros
employee benefits, work culture, seniors, HR Team
Cons
merger, career opportunity
we are forced to do work of our subordinates. No respect of your qualification. no work life balance. we are asked to work on sundays also. no support is given form the company to get the business done but they want results
Pros
nothing
Cons
all cons only
Retail Sales Management, Retail Operations Management, Key Accounts Management, Inventory Management, Sales Management, Marketing Management, Purchase Management, Billing Management, Corporate Sales, Vendor Management, Client Relationship Management, Resource Management, Brand Management, People Management, Performance Management, Appraisal and Attrition Management, Customer Life Cycle (CLC) Management, Customer Communications, Customer Retention.
Fast paced, diverse, good benefits. Employee growth depends heavily on the manager. I was lucky enough to have a caring boss who thinks about my career growth. But, not everyone has the same growth rate.
Pros
Free telecom service, 6 months maternity paid leave, good holiday/leave policy
Cons
Have to work in odd hours often
This is my new role of part of my job This is little bit far but i am happy with this job, management also good i am so happy i learned more about sales.
Pros
30 minutes
Cons
9am to 5.30pm
Idea cellular Ltd creates opportunities to work more n earn it gives n motivates us to work more n secure our future n aim high I enjoyed every single
Pros
free lunches n gifts plenty of opportunities to earn more
Cons
I really very thankfull to my previous company idea celluler , because, I learned lot of working ethics from that company, and that was very good management company, and very good atmosphere is there,
Pros
Free transportaion and food
Cons
Its nice company but there is no job Protection & salary is very low managers is good & i think really i worked with fun Nice work experience.......
Excellent Organization to work with . Only thing is growth and salary hike is little slow rather have a time frame. Otherwise you will love to be an employee of ABG.
Really nice to work here and 5 work days its was awesome days. Only thing is no hike in salary. Target will be there if we reach incentive will be there. Still i love to work as Customer Support.
Idea is a nice company to work and always your performence monitered and rewarded the performers. Your can grow along with this company. Management is supportive anything related to business.
Pros
Lots of employee engagement activities
Cons
- Maintained a log of all calls, sales and discussion. - Developed and maintained close working relationships with internal partners. - Worked for Sales promotional activities.