Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Very good comapny.only sales driven no HR support salary and perks are good.but working culture is very stressful..growth process is very slow..some times you need to stay for a very long time at same position.
Its a really good organization to work with. Seniors are helping and kind and you'll be kind to the juniors. Alot of enjoyment in the job. Appraisal and promotions on your personal performances.
Idea is a good company,i observe and learn many good things in this job role,it is a better part of my life and when livaso give me an better offer and offer me a job then i'll go in front of my superior for discussion the said go and join ur future.
Company is very much target based every individuals & there performence is judge by sales from there respected retail outlet like sim Act , ports FR data packs and we as sale team we had to guide all retail outlet & encourage them for more as they are offered incentives from the company & seniors all also nice they guide us how to maximize output.
Pros
Good Guideance
Cons
Too much Target orinted
management is awesome.hectic day plans but fun to work with.developed work culture.meeting new people daily and manage the client service of existing and future prospects.
The people are very supportive, management is good. But the culture isn't good enough to cultivate and nurture talent.
Idea Cellular is the no. 1 telecom company in MP, there is good working culture & good behavior to all co worker. we have learned there very hard working.
a Typical day of the job included daily reporting of previous day's sales, MIS publishing, Back office operations such as Sales mapping for team, New distributor appointment process as well as current distributor management, new location approval, SIM card activation approvals, Daily indent processing for distributors as per the payments received. I learned various processes associated with the telecom industry, Back office operations, Team Management. Management was helpful and queries were readily reverted. Co-workers were supportive and we managed shifts efficiently. hardest part of the job is when MIS was not published on time. Sometimes, sales pressure was also there. Most enjoyable part of the job were the activities that we used to do every week.
Pros
activities
Cons
Long Working hours
Effective management and very supportive management system.
Pros
Effective database of clients
Cons
Long hours of working
 To provide better service of the company.  To rectify the problem facing by dealer.  To give live demos of the product.  To develop Dealership in new areas.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
6 hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Idea Cellular Ltd?
I did there different type of job like CRM OPERATION ,FRONT DESK CCE ,ETC ,MY CO-WORKERS ARE IN BHOPAL BRANCH .Some time we done late night job its enjoyable n tough too .