Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Found 23 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

Better place to strengthen your career

Idea is the first organized in Telecom created discipline among the employees. They always demanded fair volume with quality. They believed systematic way.

Good Place for women to work with

I would definitely recommend Idea Cellular Ltd as a workplace to a friend or relative. Career growth is guaranteed once your potential is proved to the management. had a great experience.

Pros

Flexible timings

Nice Expeience

Supportive Management, good working environment, 5 days working provides you a good work life experience. No, politics in company helps the employ to grow.

Big Brand

Good Brand to be associated with. Lots of HR involvement & support in daily operations as compared to other companies. Good Work culture and supporting Management.

good company

huge opportunity growing our sales skills, very good very good management, good colleagues nice envirolment happy to work here.. work life balance is good

Productive good work place

Good company, good experiences about colleques. Idea Cellular is an Indian mobile network operator based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Idea is a pan-India integrated GSM operator offering 2G, 3G and 4G mobile services. Idea is India’s third largest mobile operator by subscriber base...

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Health care

Fun and Cozy place to work

Good management and values. Treats employees well and with equal stature. Follows best practices and maintains ethical norms of doing business. Relaxed and calm working environment.

Pros

Relaxed and Fun

Highly Rewarding

Meeting the official requirements of the Vice-President. The Engineering Terms and the different types of work involved in an Engineering Consultancy Firm. Management was very good. Workplace culture was enjoyable. Filing papers Working with fellow staff

Pros

Being with Friendly people

Growth and Training

Its a good place to work on a long term perspective. Good leadership and training provided constantly. Its an employee oriented organization. Future

Pros

Respect

Cons

work Life balance

Team Work

Good Company to work with except timing culture and Leave benefits.its a good a place to work with where you can expect a change to be any part of the team

Pros

Insurance Covered

Cons

Long Hhours

Good platform from me and lot of skill sets I gather and learn it

Good çompany. My dreams should be fixed that company. My manager he is such a good person . Lot of skill set gather from it there only. My plats form settled is there only.

Pros

Cons

9 hours

Fun at work

Excellent place to work.We will have lot of fun at work.Flexible timings.Managers are very supportive and will understand the employees situation. Also reporting managers are very understandable.

Pros

Candian food will be good

At idea

Good working environment. My Career growth started from here.

Idea

No job security as vodafone and idea merges into single company No advancement in career even after 4 years of tenure No respect from reporting managers though the organizational policy favors for employees

Customer care

How to provide best customer service suggestive selling. Data consumption/unused in post paid bills complaints handling pressure situations. Heat conversation from the client. Handy customers Happy customers.

Cons

health issue

Good indusrty and fun place

Got excellent exposure in HR operations. Well organization values.management level also very good.Enough security in work place.excellent engagement activity .

Pros

Organization values

Cons

Less package

Productive & interesting place to work

The work loction is very fantastic. colleagues are supportable.Good atmosphere. I learnt lot in this Idea cellular Limited. I got lot of appreciate from customer. I am so proud to be an Idean

Learning platform for managing a team

Managing a team of 15 members and take care of overall activation process. Coordinating with distributors. Monitoring FEs and makes the document to reach the spoke as soon as possible Completing the data entry process with the help of data entry operators. Auditing the documents once the DE process complete. Completing the indexing and scanning process Finally moving the documents to ware house. Preparing the report on monthly basis

Pros

Less Travel

Fun at Work

4 Years at Idea Cellular Ltd has been a wonderful experience and a lot of learning. There was scope to try new initiatives.

Best telecom industries

I am working in idea cellular pvt ltd under distribute company.

Cons

Productive and workplace is very nice

I learned many aspects of Life from this Job. The Management was helpful at times. My co-workers was always there to appreciate my work. Nothing was so hard for me in this company. Work Environment was the most Enjoyable part of this Job..

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with