Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

I have total experience in ldea 8years.Very good company .over all my experience is this company Good.i improve my technical knowledge and learn more thing.
not interested to tell anything about that job not a worthy job so iiritating not fit for a Carrier growth not a suitable job salary not paid properly
Idea is a company where it follows the hirearchy process. nice orginasation to develop your skills and management listens to your thought process. good company to be associated with
one year working in Idea cellular limited as front desk officer.I have a target based on Post paid number sale. Also i had team member want to maintain and improve the sales. Day today maintain the accounts.
Pros
no need
Cons
minimum 8 hours
• Huawei GSM- MGW, MSC all related switching activities. • Have done trace analysis in MSC to resolve call related issues also have take trace in MTP3 link to analyze call failures in particular trunk group. • Have done daily health checkups in MSC, MGW to ensure a fault free network operation. • Have done License loading activity in UMG8900 & MSOFTX300. • Have done Signaling link creation in MGW, MSC. • Have done POI coordination with other operators. • Have done Level opening & B-Number analysis & Audit.
I am a work hard kind of person and will work under any kind of condition.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Idea Cellular Ltd?