Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand

Idea cellular is one of the best company,I love to work with them again if I get any chance, ultimate staff, wonderful work sprit,best colleagues overall very nice.
Pros
Plans.and sim activations
Cons
Sometimes
work atmosphere is very poor no support from boss and team and HR department is not support i am not satisfy this company means " name bade dersant chote"
very cool organisation. work place is good. we enjoy our private life too. management is good but need to improve.Hardest part is, we are with telecom company in india where lot of work is required.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
Hectic hours some times
friendly atmosphere across level, management is cooperative and provide time to understand job requirements. hardest part of job duration of working hours and enjoyable part is the energy level among all levels.
Pros
free lunched
Cons
Idea Cellular actually is the best organization to work with. It is fun work place, with lots of emphasis being given to individuals to function with utmost freedom for creating best results. Learnt the hard core meaning of being a Professional with a very humane face and heart at Idea Cellular Ltd. Miss the people and the work culture.
Pros
Full Freedom to be at your creative best
Cons
Employee Transfers on regular basis
a typical day at work good management hardest part of job do mnp
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Target oriented job with stress but was enjoyable. Learned how to market the products. The staff was very helpful
My first review with my boss,my boss help my my workpalce and take to me healtfull jobs tips whouse make my job easly and i will done my work sweftly.