Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Ernakulam, Kerala

Average experience here,very low income, heavy work. Never got appreciate for the work. Always it's the same work, so no thrill or fun there. Average management
Pros
Punctual salary payout
Cons
Healthcare
No wards to say, it's a Very good experience,helpful and Wonderfull organaization. Very good working starcture. Employee friendly organization.. i am fully satisfied.
Good work place. Work life balance. Paid well. Competitive. Career Growth is slow. Management development programmes are there but still in a slow pace.
Idea cellular offers one good plat form to perform and be one of the best in the league. They let you nurture and grow professionaly. The best part of being in idea cellular is the perks that will come along as an aditya nila employee
It was a good experience in idea, had some awesome days with well efficient colleagues. As a career starter the experience I got from idea is very precious. I think I can move forward with this experience.
Excellent working atmosphere, I learned how to manage a team, How to communicate with a client, How to tackle a client, How to up sell a product, I learned how to behave with sub ordinates and how to understand the pulse of subordinates.
I was working as a Team Leader Customer relation I Idea Cellular Ltd. I had a team of 27 Members.
Pros