Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Gopalganj, Bihar

In a typical day at work I fulfilled management tasks,as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.My job is an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. I didn’t have any previous experience of answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also learned how to provide strong customer service and how to resolved customer issues.
 Appointing New Distributors.  Managing Distribution Stocks.  Managing Distributors Manpower.  Planning for the display schemes in the market.  Local promotions for the retailer.  Data management of sales of the retailers.  Analysis of the movement of product in the market.  Area Development  Acquisition of Retail Outlets.  Market feedback.  Complaints from the customers.  Competitor’s feedback from the market.
• Implementing promotional activities as a part of market development and brand building exercise.• Analyzing latest marketing trends and tracking competitors’ activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning sales and marketing strategies.• Handling marketing operations for achieving increased growth and profitability; and initiating market development techniques.• Distribution Channel Management :- Appointing New Distributors. Managing Distribution Stocks. Managing Distributors Manpower. Planning for the display schemes in the market.• Retail – Chain Management :- Local promotions for the retailer. Data management of sales of the retailers. Analysis of the movement of product in the market.Others:- Area Development Acquisition of Retail Outlets. Market feedback. Complaints from the customers. Competitor’s feedback from the market.
Pros
free calling
Cons