Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

I have learned so much things from IDEA,we always did Teamwork. . Resolving issues. . management also very Gud towards to us,but as per my personal issues I resigned my job.
It was my first work place, the supervisors were very helpful. They give us projects which help you grow in your skillset. It is a fun place to work as well.
I learned MS Excel, Oracle R-12, writing mail to Vendor, Good experience in Team Work, hardest party month end closing day and enjoyable part of the job is learning new things like implementation GST , work place culture is very very good
Pros
subsidy in Lunch
Cons
Depend on work and mostly in Month staring
Work environment was good and compensation was good. Employees have stuck to company for long which itself is indicator of good employer and would recommend any time.
With my 10 years of overall experience with idea cellular ltd., It is always a pleasure movement for me to work with. I have recommended this company to so many people in my past present. To work with some Core Values & ethics, this is the right company to work.
Basically I am a quick learner. and Highly self motivated person. I never faced any typical situation at my work. In my experience i learned how to do the hard and smart work. mine is corporate work culture.
Nice company to work happily Handle work pressure as smoothly Old Managers are supportive and new managers are difficult to handle team and escape from handling client queries
Pros
Free lunch
Work is good, Work culture is good Managment is good. Working in idea is a pleasure. Enjoyable part in idea cellular ltd is work. ################################
good culture good workplace to work you enjoy working with idea. Good management Employee friendly company salary payscale is good Working culture is fabulous
All employees are very co-operative Average employe tenure is very high till Jio entry all jobs were very secured employee friendly company, happy to work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Idea Cellular Ltd?
its an initial and entry level, learn lot dedication and seriousness on work, its the best company for an entry level to bulid a smart and a good career.
It was a good place to work, the work environment was good. Communication skills have increased a lot in me. So, I feel comfortable working over there.
Work culture wise need to improve further. Still old methods are followed and employees should also should be given opportunity to learn other aspects apart from their job profile. Scope of learning new things is comparitively less
Its a awsome place to start a wonderful careers for minimum 1 year experienced persons, Work pressures will be limited by team Leads Friendly atmosphere to work
Pros
Free launch
Good place to learn.Highly Competitive and nice supporting team. I personally feel that it is like it is one the best platforms for a person in the Communication Field to learn a lot of things after graduation from college.
my experience was so bad with idea cellular ltd. when i was hired.this marketing was all about selling the product on road to sit under an umbrella hence my salary was still 3500.
Pros
no free lunh
Cons
10 to 5
Work life will be enjoyable in every day to day activities I learned technically and management skills from this company. They value every employ and help them to grow in career. I never face any hardest in my job.
Good Place to work at Idea Cellular Ltd, value oriented group ABG. The group has core values which will help any individual to sustain long tern in this industry or group.
Pros
Not appliable
Cons
Na
Heavy work Many things related to corporate and the products Management is sensible Workplace culture is friendly very short break events are the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
complimentary passes for shows, events in the city
Cons
very hectic schedule
Good place to work with challenging job. You all be kept engaged at all times and your efforts will be recognized. Procurement dept is well structured and ISO certified.
Pros
Good HR policies
Cons
Poor work life balance
idea  Having 14 months of experience as RF planner and BTS Engineer in IDEA Cellular.  Performing all type of drives according to the customer requirement.  Identifying network problems like HO Failures, Swaps.  Improving the network signal by maintain proper orientation and tilts