Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Found 24 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

The most enjoyable part of the job, workplace culture & more

The most enjoyable part of the job, workplace culture , management , infrastructure , good work, all about is good and hard-working ,staff are friend

Best days of my life

I achieved so many things during the days in Idea cellular ltd. It was full of fun and earn. Most enjoyable part of working launching new products with full energy.

Best Place to Work

Idea is the most suitable company to work with, I had spend 13 precious years of my life in Idea and ie just like a second home for me. I would to love to work with Idea if I will get the opportunity.

Pros

Employee Friendly

Cons

Nothings

Love too work

I is a place in which we love to do work. Work will be fun in that place, very pleasant persons that place and canteen, coffee and many more facilities are available in breaks.

Pros

No free launch

Cons

Better connectivity

Good

Telecom is a challenging industry and i have learnt so many new things. Overall work culture is very friendly here. Recommended.. Work life balance is there in idea.

Productive and great work atmosphere

A fairly transparent organization which emphasized on having a good productive atmosphere coupled with significant focus on employee development and benefits

Pros

Work Culture and employee benefits

nice place to work - provides good opportunity

Its a good place. Idea offers a decent salary. Has good opportunity in sales, marketing , finance. It gives good opportunity to grow. Still follows a laid back apptitude.

Productive and fun place to work with employee being the first priority along with the customer

Responsible for key account acquisition and management by generating business from National Corporate accounts in M.P. region with mobile and VAS solutions, through direct sales team and dealer channel.

Good place to work and learn

It was a good experience there. All the colleague are fabulous. I have learned a lot. Great place to learn packet core and core network.Management are good.Workplace culture is fine.It is a good place to work.The most enjoyable part of job is night activity.

Pros

Good seniors

Cons

Working hour

6 to 7 year store manager in idea

6to 7 year working in idea store i am hendling all customer and resolve his comeplent.my working sales collection,customer communication,and staff managing

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long ting time work

Excellent Place to Kick Start a Career

But not worth continuing a career. Buildup of career is marred with severe politics and self serving interests rather than work ethics and work benefit for the company

Pros

Corporate Policies

Cons

Severe Blocking of Newbies launching their Careers.

Excellent place to work and grow

One of the best companies to work for with its challenging yet supporting and learning work culture and environment. This was the kind of company where one can learn grow and get full support in terms of working with what your interest is and where you would like to be in the company.

Pros

Subsidized lunch and free beverages, Engaging and Fun

Cons

Long Hours at time

The company was very good i got to learn a lot .job culture over there was very flexible.

The company idea cellular Ltd. was the circle office of the Idea MP. The work environment and the work culture was one of the best thing in the company to keep there employees stay in the company for long term. management in the company was quite balanced.

Pros

Flexible hours, free lunches, good environment.

Cons

chances of growth was less..

Productive and fun workplace

Best company to work. Employee friendly & freedom to work. Productivity is also on the higher side. Top management is ready to take our suggestions & they are approachable.

Job change is good or bad

Tried to write something informative and valuable here, but could not get the the correct words to describe it. I would really appreciate if in the future I meet someone who can guide me to something such things.

Looking for job change

Work as a activation in idea office in idea.Caf approval and caf audit coordinate with sales team. Take care about the monitoring register .

Cons

Working as Sr. Executive in IN dept.

Working as Sr, Executive IN dept. in Idea cellular ltd. Indore. Idea Cellular having a friendly work environment and good management.

Good enviroment and learnings

I improved my communication skill by talking to the customers on their complaints, convincing them and resolve their complaints.

Pros

Free lunch and mobile bill

Cons

Time to time work

Productive and fun workplace

Every day is fun & challenging day in Revenue Assurance for learning.

This company is productive and analytical but management is not helping nature there is no education facility for new employe

Pros

Fee lunch and phone

Cons

Management non corporative

I was an Intern here, and feels great about the work. Food was awesome.

Opened the doors of professionalism for me as it was my first Internship, learned various things and work culture was awesome. Interacted with many peoples.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with