Idea Cellular Ltd logo

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

Good place for work

Very Good organization we learned lot of new experience in this organization. Employee friendly company.Good paymaster,Very Good place people stayed in this organization

working for market devolopment

i handled my one distributor's market & drive secondary sales also in the my market area & focus on market development for 3g network in my peaceful area.

Pros

free launchs

Cons

greatful experience to working with idea celluler.

i always enjoying my work. i love to meet costumer and get business. always love get targets and team management.

Completed 15 Days training for all products and Customer care management under PRAKARIYA REFERESHER from Circle Office of Idea Cellular Ltd.

IDEA Cellular is an Aditya Birla Group Company, India’s first truly multinational corporation. The group operates in 33 countries, and is anchored by more than 132,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities .Idea’s strong growth in the Indian telephony market comes from its deep penetration in non-urban & rural markets. It has the highest share of rural subscribers as a percentage of total subscribers, amongst other GSM players. In fact, 2 out of every 3 new Idea subscribers come from rural/ semi-urban India.all co-worker are very helpful in nature.management is also very good.learn many things from this company. job security and a very good atmosphere specially for female employees.

Pros

occasionally

Cons

maximun 10 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with