Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Kochi, Kerala

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

Productive and friendly group

Company and its colleagues always stood as strong pillars in my ups and downs. Each and every person helped to overcome my difficulty s in life by not asking too many questions.

Pros

Subsidy lunch and gifts for best results

Like to work

Hard working good communication skill interactions with customer and manage calls per second . In high volume floor . Complaint resolving and managing

Productive Workplace

Given that my experience was in a pre-Jio Telecom era, many of my experience can now be invalid - Extremely productive workplace : Got great amount of time to get involved in strategic projects. - Intiatied & complete many project even though was place in a circle- extremely suuportive management - Senior managers took great initiative in ensuring the learning of the junior team-mates - Competitive but collaborative team culture

Fun work place

Good working environment, and ican learn more in technical aspects. Well organized working pattern and good management. Supportive team so we can enjoy the work and the hardest thing was low salary.

good team work for professions

Great Culture and high focus on employee development. Freedom to be innovative.Automation and process are a challenge but getting streamlined. Speed of Career growth is slow.

Pros

good team work for professions

Cons

off roll not have a long life in service sector

Productive work place

Idea cellular is a fine workplace, where we have the freedom to grow as professional along with growth of the company. The organization follows a good work culture and help us to maintain a fine balance between work and life.

Productive work life in a fast-pace

Brilliant company with full fledged support for new comers. The work culture is refined and well organized. It has got the competitive spirit of telecom industry.

Pros

Excellent culture, organized, everything is on a well defined process.

Cons

Stressful Job Environment

It was a nice experience on idea cellular ltd. My shift was from evening 6 to morning 6.

Management structure was good. Hard part of the job is when customer application form contains some fake ID. Shift work was enjoyable. The place were I worked have a positive culture.

Pros

Free cab

Cons

Great organization with poor work-life balance

Great organization to work in with amazing employee development sessions but with poor work-life balance. The organization provides a great platform to learn by scheduling frequent training sessions.

Pros

Scope for learning with a wonderful training or team and experienced management

Cons

Poor work life balance

productive

i experienced a verity type of tgraining on idea cellular limited cochin on gsm fundamentals.which is more useful in my future life there by i joined a ofc course on bsnl.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Idea Cellular Ltd?

My Experience as an Idean

I joined idea cellular as managment trainee in 2013, it was a great experience for me to be a part of India's one of the biggest conglomerate , ABG . Idea provided me with all freedom in my work and the company always accept suggestions from the GENY Employees here. The company also provided me great opportunities to be part of various committees to manage to conduct certain events. It is a great place to work and you get a good time to enjoy your life too

Very Energetic and Fun Loving people

As being a Customer care centre, it was really fun working there. Got to know more about the telecom industry. Had made lots of friends.

Idea Cellular Ltd (On contract basis)

My Job profile was activation support. Activities include Authentication of Postpaid connections of Ernakulam Zone, verifying documents Coordinating customer profiling agency, activation of VAS, Idea Netsetters. It was my first office job. I Learned a lot like behavior,being smart in work, communication etc. Being a fresher my co workers supported me a lot in this job. I was doing the authentication part of all sales of all dealerships in cochin. It was not a hard job profile and I never find any hardest part

Pros

Free Lunches

Good Culture and Opportunities to learn and Grow

Good Culture and Opportunities to learn and Grow Not very high on salary/other perks Good work life balance

Pros

Job security and stability

Cons

Slow Growth and R and R

Comfortable place to work

Providing information from the reports. Always like to share good practices. Really like the job,even if it goes beyond time.

sales goood coomunication and customer base

learn about tellicom industry. how to manage a customer and find new customer.and do the job with target and i got good customer base in idea and for that very good support i get from our other staff and management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with