Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Very nice work culture and employee friendly company.And employees are allways motivated.My work experience at present 14 years on wards.I am work with idea cellular ltd 7 years .
I love to work for this company and I really enjoy it from the starting date of my joining to till resignation date...Thanks a lot abg group to consider me as a part of your family...
I have spent around 11 years in the organisation. Every day was a new learning opportunity, there was lot of explore and try your hands on. It promoted innovation and creativity. Work Life Balance was the best
I am working on Routing and switching. As a IP Planner in VIL and planning for new requirement and if any changes required for better customer experience .
Good place to work. But they are not pro active when it comes to new launch of offer . They wait for competition success before any new launch of products
Pros
Flexible timing to work
Cons
Everything managed centrally
Productive and employee friendly company. HR is very strong and policy's are very good. which is benefited to employee. i have leaned import clearance, core capex procurement.
Pros
subsidy lunch, phone bill, handset, HL subsidy.
Its a good place to work. Very employee friendly organization. I have learned that process driven organizations are easier place to work. They make targets more achievable.
Pros
Employee friendly
Cons
Slow growth
Telecom competition handling, analytical work, interesting usage and revenue analysis, good value system, good management, collaborative environment, helpful colleagues
Excellent company to work for. Aditya Birla Group is best employer in India. I have internally moved to Aditya Birla Payments Bank under same group. Excellent in all aspect of growth, job satisfaction and work life balance
It is my fortune, that I got opportunity from Idea Cellular Ltd to work with them. The industry is very helpful & productive where anyone can develop his knowledge about customer satisfaction & how to coordinate sales & services.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Normal working time
Post paid sales in corporate and retail sector. Also managed team cold calling and generate lead and close.. visit new company and following up existing company .
It's a great experience to gather while working with Idea, but now a days, due to cost cutting & recession job profile got quite unsecured. Also salary structure need to be revised as per job profiles.
Nice work environment . aggressive . Management is efficient . opportunity to showcase performance and advancement. Dynamic & challenging atmosphere. Team work ,fun
My day starts with reporting to Distributor Point, conducts the gate meeting with Distributor Manpower. Then I use to visit the market which includes retailer interaction, scheme communication following up with off roll staffs, target chasing, market branding planning and management. Idea Cellular Limited is a very ethical and strong HR practices implemented company Workplace culture is very good
Good place to work with. Super Management. Not a Good pay master. Good working hours.Hardest part is that the market for postpaid got saturated. Learned lot from management
Candidates will get to learn a lot of new things and processes while working with this company. The companies HR policies are somewhat OK but seems biased to some departments only as because of extremely long working hours hours and huge work load for one department and outing and parties for another department. But again this workload will help you increasing your work management capability and completing tasks on time. Pay is good for deserving candidates.
Pros
Lot of new things to learn, Lucrative salary for deserving candidates
Cons
Extremely long working hours even 24 hrs continuous, Poor or No work life balance, Higher management decision is final irrespective of the situation of the team.
You have to prove yourself each & individual points. On the business prospective company also working hard huge fighting at market. HR team is taken care about employees with some out job activities. Celebration, employee engagement is very good.
Idea is a very good opportunity for us because we are fresher in telecom sector there is good environment for employees and all are seniors is much more helpfull
Pros
free training
job is good but now security level is low in position ..due to new process company started to reduce manpower and this post called R4 level where no up-gradation ....
Pros
Free call/sms/net
Cons
depends on work
Idea is a very good company to work with. Having a good management . Fun to work and supportive environment. But like all big companies u will get a hectic work pressure and a decent increment I will not say the best but a decent.
Once in the event of 2010 middle, a virus attacked to all PC with Windos-2000 and in my building there were 56 systems. Ohhh.. god. Boss is always right. Set example with own activities and in my point of view: instead of thrashing/abusing for many minutes, someone for his/her mistake, it would be wise to identify the damage and may be that could have been rectified within few minutes. Yep... in recess time have some sweet words depending on the degree of the damage made. Team work is my most comfort zone, but I can't just show management that I am spending 12-13 hrs, if and only if it's unavoidable. If immediate boss is very much affectionate or whatever to someone of yr grade and indulge him to bossing on me. When sms alert shows that salary has been credited.
Pros
Trouble shooting before any one can identify the problem.
Cons
If immediate boss is bioused and implement a task at eod