Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Handling nagpur zone for training and audit is a very good opportunity for me I learned new things also learned how to deal with different kind of people also learned new technologies
Atmosphere is always stress fulll Sallary is not given in time Timing so much long I am not satisefied with an idea cellular During a traning time it was very nice
Spended good time..many things to learn..............................................But now company is facing crises due to market situations........
company good i had great time with these company many things i had learned on these very sportive boss i had very good trainer i had over all owsam experience in idea.
Cons
We get a practical knowledge of Customer relationship management and CRM application helpful for Future, can explore industry relations and market relations
Pros
Good to learn Customer Relation Management
Cons
Routine Work & Can become expert in counter selling & service expert
I have a great experience in Idea cellular ltd. I learn many good skills.good communications with customers.and solve there problem. It is very good experience in last 8 year. But now I want to do other challenging job.
Always be ready to accept new challenging work environment as per Telecom Industry required. One of the best employer company in India. Personal as well as Professional work satisfaction Organization.
When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines: Focus on individual experience while employed there Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate All submitted reviews are subject to the terms set forth
Its a good company with job security. The work culture is very good . The attrestion is very less. For the employees above 30 they can think to continue with this organisation
The environment at Idea is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Idea is comfortably. Extremely happy with their team. Participants grade the quality of their co-workers..
Office culture is too good.seniour exicutive,managers helpful any problem.create a reasponcible person in competionl market.more type focused on sales realeted program.provited all weapons to used for sale.
Pros
incentive
Cons
month of last day work
Idea Cellular companies is very big brand, & my working during very good experience & knowledge . companies management is very strongest.Team members is very good.
Every things was fine. I have learned many things like quality of service. Management was good. my co-workers are very helpful and always ready to help. In rear cases customers not ready to accept their faults. Customers appreciate our services.
Nice Job,Management,Cooperative,Motivator,Great Approach towards increase the productivity and revenue. All co workers are really supportive Some time due to long hours its quite irritating
All day is same type..Good environment..Co workers are good..Management is good
Day Start with customers problem day end to solve their quires. Good experience in Idea cellular Ltd at nagpur.
Day start with customers problems and issues and end with to solve problems and satisfy the customers. I learned many things from customers,colleagues,coordinator. I learned every day new things either good or bad.
On the month end day of Apr-2003, our team achieved above 100% collection in Value from Bucket 0 & 1 which has been appreciated from Circle Head, Maharashtra.I have learned to work with co-workers and to build co-ordination with customers and agency manpower for achieving assigned target and team strengthening.
Pros
free lunches