Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Nashik, Maharashtra

Nashik, Maharashtra9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

Ita total telecom business and best marketing in this field.

Idea cellular limited this is part of Aditya Birla Group and I m proud to i m working in this company. I m handeling total postpaid business in my territory area.

Best Company to make long term career

Pros 1. One of top company in telecom sector and fast growing. 2. Good ethics to work 3. Transparent in communication of policies 4. Employee friendly Cons It takes lot of time to recognize real talent and reward them.

work place is full of pressure and need to spent long hour at job, no personal life

1) job culture is not good, and every day pressure situation, A sales person is not able to spend time with family. 2) Very typical job , every day s

Pros

sallery is good

Cons

very long hour job

Big company with poor policy

If you get proper manager than only it's easy to working smoothly. Company plays second role. Getting proper training and good team help a lot. HR polity is good for higher level employee compared to junior executive and senior executive level. You need to have patience for your growth and appriciation.

Cons

I have learn lot of here about product knowledge,management and system.

I have learned so much here and still learning about team management,system,market challenges and product knowledge like prepaid,postpaid and netsetter. I have maintain good relationship with distributors,retailers,channel partners and my colleges. My company work is team management,target achievement,generate business from channel partners,team motivation,team guidance and problem solving skill. My hardest part for this job not giving proper guidance and directions from my reporting managers. The most enjoyable part is i have getting more experience about team management,sales.

productive and good company to work for long time

good employee and very co-oprative culture.i had learn very much from this company..

Pros

free

Cons

not for long time

Good

Good place to work Management was good Interacted with walk-in customers

Extreme job satisfaction and fun loving atmosphere

Over all i am having a great experience in this company as i am working with the company which carries highest values and has a excellent employee satisfaction structure.

Pros

Cons

Nothing as such

a very good work environment

Basically it’s a distribution channel management job. Hear I learn about strong distribution Telecom is a very fast industry hence flexibility in our self is vey imp. And have to change with things Very fast. Man management is also important factor. i have handle 12 sales people If distribution is a strong point in me then very thing is easy to do the things. We really enjoy a lot during activities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with