Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

Fun working place

It was a pleasure working at idea, as one good thing in that co there is no any boundation and you can work freely without having stress. And also they participate in extra sports activities.

Pros

Free lunch, travel allowance

Pathetic place to work

Management is in competent need only polishing from there junior ...No career growth. They only know how to exploit employee and distrubing employee mental peace ...Not recommeded at all

Very Exhilarating

Too good a company to work for in India. Good HR policies and very sound people development programs. You are learning forever in this company. They attract the best talent and go the extra mile to nurture them into becoming successful leaders.

Activation department i handling .work invirment good .

the idea is the my first work and I know any work but some people help me a lot of time I am thanks every one who help me and motivate me many times that's by I am working very confidently .

Pros

some breakfast

Cons

Every time fun activities

Lot of opportunities to learn new technologies.

The company culture is good as all teammates are very cooperative and understanding. Also you have enough opportunities for growth. If you work hard enough you can grow exponentialy.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

It was a beginning and learnt a lot about the corporate culture

Idea is really a great place to Work. ď‚»Accountable for managing Back End Operations handling all the Activations (Provisioning Activities) and Service Change Requests. ď‚» Providing feedback & conducting impact analysis; responsible for identifying issues and conflicts [Root cause analysis]. ď‚» Handling the recruitment & training of employees, preparing weekly schedules, monitoring & evaluating performance of each associate. ď‚» Monitoring and providing helping hand in selling of Value Added Services.

Idea is a great company & provide the offers to your employee better services

I am working in idea from last 3 years & I am starting in idea to as a front desk executive after this I am working as a activation officer as a on role & currently working with us....

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Immense learning & career growth.

I was a fresher when i joined this company being from the technical background i opted for sales as it has always excited me and i think idea was the best company to get started with as well, as it gave me the perfect platform to learn and implement the new ideas, it gave me the perfect flair of working in a huge organisation, i get to work with the different distributors in the different area and had around 25 executives under me at any given point of time, i had to maintain a good relationship with the retailers as well as the distributor and the executives as well, i had to leave the job due to some personal reasons otherwise it was the most enjoyable job.

Pros

immense learning & exposure

Cons

Work-life balance

Good Company

A good and ethical company to work for. There is a lot of team bonding and decisions taken are democratic. HR policies are employee friendly and the company provides work life balance.

Hear I learnt that how can we increase our sales and make relationship with corporate sector

In this company we learnt much about sales and marketting. makes relationship with companies and maintaind it. All the seniours are coprative and helpful .

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Idea Cellular Ltd?

Intresting work place

The place where I was worked is very intresting, all the coworkers are supportive. The office environment is work friendly. Boss of that particular office is very gentleman he always hear us with great patience. I enjoyed to work there

Ohh what a place to work at.

I seriously miss being at Idea. Often you don't realize how the culture, learning's and work has grown on you. It was really rewarding and minus few manager's favoritism's, a great place to work in. All thumbs up for Idea Cellular. And best wishes. Still wish if I can go back.

Pros

Great Company and Group culture. Learn Learn Learn and grow

Cons

Few Managers need to change approach

Life Cycle Management of Customers and sustain a positive work environment

Customer Interaction through multiple channel Managing Collections, Retention and reducing bad debt Designing and Implementing projects to enhance customer experience A competetive team and a chellenging profile, where every day brings some new challenge.

big and disciplined organization

Look after the sale of pre and post paid connections Interaction with customers, sort outing there queries management was very cooperative to convince customers to churn their connections pre to post co workers were good talking with different kind of people

Bali nagar

When our CRM is not working that days are very typical for me. i did graduation from Delhi University and done the basic course of computer. I am working as a customer care executive in a my idea showroom last 3 year approx. My hobby is interacting with peoples and i does everyday it's a joyful part of my job.

Its a very challing job

In Idea working culture is very good. There are work balance is good, management is good,

Pros

it is goog

Cons

there are no lunch hrs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with