Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Idea cellular company is part of ABG group ( 46B $), old business group of India, Ethical and empolyee friendly company, Idea cellular company is 3rd largest mobile operator of India
Pros
Ethical
Cons
Unidentified
good and helping people at work, work pressure is high, less salary, management is good, high level managers are easily accessible. good environment. over all okay
The management of idea cellular ltd is very good.Also work culture is fantastic.I have learnt lot of things from here.Its my honor that i am a part of idea family.
Had enhanced my technical skills while worked in IDEA Network team as multiple vendors were providing services to IDEA for technical solutions implementation. Along with that, learnt to work in a team environment.
Pros
A great Place to work
Cons
Monotonous Task
Working at Idea Cellular has helped me grow as a person, professionally as well as personally. The company embodies 5 values and swear by it. It has the best work culture in all telecom companies in India
Luckily I have got best boss and best team to work with. Work seems to be easy because of it and over all working culture of the organization is good. Being part of ABG Universe, there exist a culture of keeping employee first.
good company to work with. good workplace environment . experienced management . Employee welfare benifts are also very ggod and helpful for our family
Cordial work environment with personal growth and development. We get ample carrier opportunities to constantly grow and advance. Management is very humble towards each employee
Keeps Employees, Business Partners happy & motivated for Customer engagement Centric approach, with alot of focus on issue resolution in the first contact.
Here I learned many things like how to manage the lots of works and how to coordinate with employees. The culture of workplace is excellent. I enjoyed here as a intern and wish to work as a employee here. The staff of this workplace is too good every person is supportive.
Pros
Free Lunch and Tea Services
There was lot of learning in the organisation as so much data was available; one can really enjoy playing with data; learn data analysis and basis that execute the actionable. The liberty of not only taking initiatives but also empowered to apply those was one of the greatest things. You also get appreciated and awarded when perform something good.
During my instinct I have found management is not ready to adopt changes happening in digital industry, more shocking no focus over 4G technology despite being need of Hours
Pros
A Big Indian Group
Cons
No Innovation
It was challenges to working on massive data but i did accept that challenges. I did learn how to mange massive data and work on it. Really I did enjoy working here.
Pros
free lunch
Idea is a Good Place to start Career with, there is a lot of learning. Although growth here is slow, but there is job security. Sometimes work becomes so hectic. Once you reach high job band (9 and above), you would not be finding any reason to leave the organization.
Pros
Excellent learning, Good HR policies
Cons
Lack of Work Life balance
It was really one of the best experiences in my life. I really enjoyed my summer training program.I had a great time in netwrk deprtmnt of idea cellular limited .
Pros
good employees
Cons
Idea cellular is very good organisation to work with . I began my career with this company and have spent 6 years with it . Work life is very good in this company . Company is flexible .
great learning place Good working environment Great Leadership freedom to work Regular Job/Area Rotation Timely Appraisals Involvement of Human Resource team
i want new job nothing ales so please help on me i am searching a job delhi and new delhi area thats its i am good nature boys i like hard work and something something area and new works
Growth is proportional to learning and my work place permits me to learn / grasp oppurtnities whether professional or upgradation to compete with market .
A Good growth for an individual if focused on the given job parameters . People working around you help you to become more effective in execution of your job and grooming is enhanced with the process of time.
Idea cellular is one of the top telecom companies in india. It gives you complete liberty to perform your job and also allow you to have work life balance. The co workers and management allows you to ask for for any help and requirements to complete your goals.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Spending long time in one profile