Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Patna, Bihar

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,380 reviews

Sales

There was a lot of difficulty on the way, there was a chance to learn something in the new, everyday, every new challanger came and faced everyone and always thought of doing better...

Telecom professional

The organization is ok .The working principle is good .salary is ok. Management is ok . Employees are good. Behaviour of boss is according. All resources are well behaved

Pros

Free cofee

Cons

Full time

Good place to learn

Since I was an intern, I got to learn the exact dynamics of the cellular network. People were very friendly and polite. Seniors took out time to make sure we understood everything.

We have learned lots of thing from this organization in terms of handling the volumes data. Since this industry belongs to tecom industry, hence, the work pressure is continue. We have successfully handling the taxation part in Idea for one Year hand along with other work allotted from time to time. Considering my performance, the management has promoted me as Head of Accounts payable/ Payable In charge. Currently we are leading a team of 12 people in Payable, Taxation and Fixed Assets. The work culture of this organization is also very good and the senior is very much supportive.

Pros

Free lunch

Nice

Every thing good, Like Boos, working culture, working environment, employees, and office staff. Feeling well to work there. Payment on time, over all everything good

Good work place

this is good company for employ. HR and CEO are also good . salary on the time pay of employ. work hour so good. No any target. Cab facility for employ on both side. Incentive up to 500. per month,

Pros

free tea

Cons

1 hour

Very good work place

In idea cellular there is very good environment of working. Here employee get opportunity to groom. Training on every changes made by the company. good working culture is there.

Productive and fun

Overall company is very good and employee friendly. Job secured, always reward and recognition on time. Give incentive monthly. Appraisal on time and every thing is very good about this company.

enjoyed telecom

learnt many things, channel sales, team handling, product selling overall good place for beginner to learn telecom business

Fun Workplace

I have got the designation of Sales and Distribution Intern, where i was trying to find out the market segmentation with in the given area. And also help the retailer to increase their sales.

Pros

i have got the chance to meet new people every day.

Cons

Some where i have done the same thing on daily basis.

Learning and Healthy work environment

Learning something new everyday is part of my work. Learned all the basic things wrt telecom industry. Mangement of this company is good and always work towards employee satisfaction and well being. Co-workers are supportive. Hardest part of the job is long hours, low salary, etc.

Productive But not Fun place

My Day Starts With All The Data Base Updation Creating Balance Sheet And Jounrals 2nd :Scaninng All Douments And verification Process, Our management Was Good But Not the Best Becoz Its telecom Sector we have lots of Presure 3rd My weekest trait Is Handling Customers Query On Spot . 4th:My Most Enjoyable part of my job was Checking Database of Customers And There Assets In There Account via CPL And Crystal Sofware and Start And Stop the services

Pros

Yes Free Lunch And Coffee

Cons

Only 1 Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with