Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Very good Management. Approachable Seniors. Value for your suggestions. Flexible working hours. Remunerations as per market Standards. Very cool place to work
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I worked with the Network head and learnt about the different verticals in the firm. My primary domain was Network - Quality cell which dealt with maintaining a good network coverage throughout the city. I learnt various techniques to improve the network coverage and also got a chance to visit the Clean room containing all the servers
Nice work culture, manager are very well knowledgeable and well understanding to handle team members and to achieve the target to help the team members.
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Indian telecom operator with its headquarter based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Vodafone Idea is a pan-India integrated GSM operator offering 2G, 3G, and 4G VoLTE mobile services under two brands named Vodafone and Idea. Here my role was an oracle SCM functional consultant, Good experience in idea cellular. worked on purchasing, inventory, and order management.
The long services here just because of the company positive attitude towards their employee. The liberty to deliver our result within stipulated time being in support line& we are ready to work day night relentlessly to maintain network.
Pros
Positive & employee oriented
Cons
Telecommunication support 24x7 job
Idea Cellular Limited is one of the best companies to work with. It has excellent work culture & environment. Companies senior management is very positive, approachable & supportive. They encourage you to innovate & try our new ways & methods to get things done.
Good support from the management. Good place to work and learning .Good environment and policies are good for customers. I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally
It was nice working with Agency outsourced by Idea Cellular Ltd. Setting target is easy job and achieving it individually is little difficult however completing the same with your team or getting it done by your own efficient team is the most enjoyable part of job.
A good place to work and grow. The work day is too busy, lots of work but you will a lot of opportunities to learn and get a feeling of achievement. The hardest part is sometimes you got to deal with many teams with least coordination between them at a higher level.
Pros
Exposure to many systems
Cons
Long Hours
Security in jobs, good payment scale, good team, good atmosphere, good benefits such as canteen mobile handset subsidy, housing loan subsidy, vehicle loan with 3% interest only
Pros
Free mobile
Cons
Long hours more than 12 hrs duty
Nice company. has lot of opportunities for growth. they need to improve managemebnt and infrastructurre
Pros
good for beginners
Cons
many
idea is good campny in telecom industry , I have good experience in this campny , good salary , good security, and good network, i got good staf on this company, thanks for idea
good
good
All the processes are very slow, higher management has full control over work. Exposure is good and less opportunity to grow. Aditya Birla Group benefits are great.
Good work culture, Attractive Pay Good learning Experience for beginners, Supportive Management Culture oriented organization. one of the very few organization which runs management development programs for employees.
management not very co-operative. Old school culture which prevents free and modern, Innovative thinking. No training and development activities. Increments are very poor
Cons
No training and development activities
Lot of mismanagement Leadership not bothered of employee but worried only about numbers. Not a good place to work for long time in mid manger level. Cannot maintain work life balance.
Pros
Na
Cons
Cannot maintain work life balance
As I have spent 1 year in Idea, I have learnt management and tech skill both. but in this project dependency are with Vendor and also there was a technology limitation, which create customer satisfaction.
Pros
Free Lunch, Snackes
Cons
Long working hour
I like to job at idea cellular ,it was giod experience at this company.but they give more hard work and less sallery , but their company system is best
I have overall a good experience at my workplace but i am quite worried about my future that is why i am looking a place where i can utilize my expert is and talent
Employee care and positive environment is the best part of the organization. Secondly the regular manager interaction and management support for doing good and best performance.
Targets given which needs to be completed. If targets are not completed there is no guarantee that your job is safe, Lot of pressure and no personal life.
Pros
Cons
Very rude manager