Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Trichur, Kerala

Idea is good company and provide good atmosphere but after merging Vodafon. It is not good management to take over idea. As a customer I didn't prefer any one to prefer Vodafon idea Ltd. Bad customer service, bad relationship with customers .so I not prefer the company
Company is big. But if we work under franchise it's not good and we dint get support and better salary for our life. And there won't be any growth in that field as customer care executive.
Good organisation under ABG umbrella. You have freedom to take decisions and to implement in your areas for the improvement of performance. You can always go to hireups and share your thoughts...
Idea Cellular Limited is a employee friendly with limited opportunity for career development. Company always provide training sessions and various sources for employees to develop. Being a part of tis company for three years was fun, fulfilling and best learning experience.
working with idea was wonderful. time management is awesome. one will not get unnoticed if he is a performer. the incentive scheme for the employees was a remarkable one.
Its really a fun working place. We enjoy whole day with good kind of people no pressure from any place. Weekly lunch provided by management an outing on weekends which is really awesome.
The work that Iam doining in Idea Cellular Ltd is as a trainee teachnitian. The main works that i have is with the idea booster. Installation and complint checking of this booster is the work that iam doing there.
 Management of office equipment  Assisting Administrators in office works.  Maintaining Co ordination between staff, customer and company.  Handling Staff and Customers Complaints  Coordinating in office works  Leading Team  To perform any other duties assigned or delegated by Administrator / Manager.
I have learned so much here and still learning about team management,system,market challenges and product knowledge like prepaid,postpaid and netsetter. I have maintain good relationship with distributors,retailers,channel partners and my colleges. My company work is team management,target achievement,generate business from channel partners,team motivation,team guidance and problem solving skill. My hardest part for this job not giving proper guidance and directions from my reporting managers. The most enjoyable part is i have getting more experience about team management,sales.
Sales was good Business was Developed Market was too poor was fully managed Showroom Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale. Developing and maintaining relationships with customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails. Meeting and / or making presentations to potential customers, dealers and suppliers to prospect for new business. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
I am the Person response to All CAF (Customer Application Form) Sending From the distribution point to ware house
Communication and mingling with new faces helped me to study the people and to respond accordingly.