Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Vadodara, Gujarat

Good working culture. Normally work completed on time and enjoy working in birla group.free to take decision for better performance , good salary in industry.
Pros
good working envirement
Idea care...The best place i feel i worked the staff was totally friendly but work load use to be there like attending customers, solving their quieirs and many more..Bt due to some reasons I left the job...Bt I feel it was the best place I worked.
when your target is not achieved they will kicked out. Management is also poor workplace culture is good Target achievement if not done mean they fired the employee
-Days in that co. was amazing, all staff was having an amazing skills in customer relationship. -Team management -Great Ambiance - Good times with colleagues
Pros
Free Phonebills
Cons
Timings
The organisation is very aggressive in driving business across all stakeholders. Very clearcut approach by the top management about what-to-do and what-not. Focussed on basics which is actually critical for building up business and sustaining the momentum thereafter and I liked this approach a lot as I believe things will fall in line if right things are done on right time. Performance should be given much more priority rather than perception, though perception can not be completely overlooked and separated.
Company is having good repo in market so very easy work for this. Good working cultures Time to time salary Good experience with earning and learning.
Pros
Petrol & Phone Allowance
Cons
Travelling
I were happy to worked with it. My co-worker were also good and helpful. So i enjoyed a lot to worked there as a full-time employer. I learned every new thing day-by-day passed. So it's a good experience.
Pros
Break-time for 45 minutes
Cons
Long Hours 9 to 9
Work satisfaction, supportive team and seniors, positive work environment, competitive attitude, achievable target, team work, company's market value
challenging work in retail segment and also challenging part of distributor handling and take care of his business and also maintain own responsibility and duty.
Pros
gud management
Cons
long lasting work schedule
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Idea Cellular Ltd?