Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews in Yavatmal, Maharashtra

It was really excellent experience with Idea cellular Ltd Pune for the period of 14 years in sales and services under both vertical prepaid & postpaid.Learned lot of things with senior's and with team excellent culture and work at My Idea
• Job Responsibility – o Roll out of new Idea point & MY Idea Stores. o Monitoring Showroom Infra and Service quality to walkin customers. o Monitoring and sharing competition stores and practices. o Revenue Enhancement - Upselling of recommended products. o Conduct customer meets to achieve revenue targets. o Monitoring Quality of Customer Service. o Ensure accurate and timely provide of assignment .
The typical day of work is good. I have learned lot of things in idea cellular ltd such as Distributor Management, Retail sales handling, Problem solving attitude, Business attitude & so much which i can not discuss. my co-workers is good & co-operative nature, they always help me. the hardest part of job is end to end communication at given time. The most enjoyable part of job is tours which arranged by company.
Pros
emloyee satisfaction
Cons
no time limit