Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews for Assistant Store Manager

Not as per my expectation. Beginning was very good but the end of my tenure was not as per the expectation from a leading group like ABG. Company could have take some other option like shifting the employees in other group business,restructuring the employee CTC but instead of trying any option they straight away gone for a major cost saving mode by reducing 15000 plus employee PAN india which is not correct as far employee is concern.
Well, I think Idea cellular Ltd is a very good organisation to work with. Culture of this organisation is very good. Space is given to each employee so that he can perform at his best. But the only problem is that all the time we discussed about work. No refreshers ( Like Games, Curricular Activities etc) at least for the Sales guys
Organization associated with big group provides enormous opportunities to grow and provides forum to exhibit employees talent with in and outside the organization with in group.
Pros
Organization culture
Cons
Old thought of management
Overall an average Indian company with very monotonous work environment, lesser growth opportunity, overall i was not a good fit there based on my qualification.
A great place to work given the condition of right managers. Learnt about Sales and distribution, Expansion in people and network. The HR practices could still improve.
Since last 5 years I am working with this organization and it's very good company to work with. Work culture is very productive and organisation provides self development through e-learnings.
friendly atmosphere across level, management is cooperative and provide time to understand job requirements. hardest part of job duration of working hours and enjoyable part is the energy level among all levels.
Pros
free lunched
Cons