Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist

Idea cellular limited is the good company. Idea cellular limited have Good and coperative Staff. The company provides Good communication skills, coperative relationship skills, Company main focused is our customers satisfaction. Overall Idea celluler limited good Telekom service Oprater.
Company is big. But if we work under franchise it's not good and we dint get support and better salary for our life. And there won't be any growth in that field as customer care executive.
Well, that's the beginning of my career. Personally I didn't like the place, very stressfull much pressure to reach the target. Co-employees are okay. But coming to the middle level management doesn't like at all They do gossips always about the employees. Back talks are so irritative. Overall I dint encourage others to join there. I'm talking about the work place which was in 2016 and I'm not confident about now.
Spended good time..many things to learn..............................................But now company is facing crises due to market situations........
The management of idea cellular ltd is very good.Also work culture is fantastic.I have learnt lot of things from here.Its my honor that i am a part of idea family.
Pros
work culture
Cons
career opportunity
* learn how to handle the pressure *how to deal with the customers * learn soft spoken skills with customers * Managers was experienced person and also help others
Pros
good working conditions
Cons
less salary
Targets given which needs to be completed. If targets are not completed there is no guarantee that your job is safe, Lot of pressure and no personal life.
Pros
Cons
Very rude manager
Idea cellular is one of the best company,I love to work with them again if I get any chance, ultimate staff, wonderful work sprit,best colleagues overall very nice.
Pros
Plans.and sim activations
Cons
Sometimes
Good Speaking With Customer Solving There Problems its too far me good minding learning about the product how to compromise a customer management was too good
This one was my 2nd Job after I had enjoyed the life of the teacher. as being the customer care executive I've to handle customer queries and need to resolve it. My boss was so good as whenever I need help he was always there
Pros
good salary
Cons
over time
its a business process out sourcing (BPO) company i worked as customer care executive. its a first work experience in my life as a employ. i enjoyed a lot and i learned so many things in that position.
Cons
I didn't got any kind of satisfaction working there and there was salary issue also faced by me it was located near by my house it was a walking distance from my house.
Pros
Cons
Salary Issue
have to handle the customer we should satisfy the customer needs having good communication is very important so that we can satisfy the human wants and needs......
Pros
free launch
Cons
long hour
i worked at Idea Cellular Ltd full-time (2 years) good atmosphere, friendly seniors ,no targets salary low but still one can go for this job. management should look for more franchise's in the ernakulam.
Pros
free lunch, free cab
Cons
working hour is more than 11 hours
I worked as customer care executive idea point(idea cellular limited). I managed all work in idea point. I managed customer requests complaints quries about the product.
A big MNC Having all india Branches. Good experience ever. The most enjoyable part of the job is working is under free pressure.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short hours.
I have been working with Idea Cellular Ltd for past 5 years. Over the years i have grown and developed a lot of new skills. I have learnt to be patient and have learnt to interact with different kind of people
Pros
Incentives, Appreciation
Cons
>Working time was good >learned how to deal with customers >management was good >co workers was friendly >Enjoyed >Hardest part was to solve customer problems
I was working as a customer care executive. I was handling prepaid and postpaid billing, sale of postpaid connections, I was working part time there along with my graduation.
Every day starts with attending customer queries & complaints,explaining them about the new products & there launch,scheduling visits to there places & ensuring that the best service to be provided to the customer within the lest time.
Cons
Extended working hours
Very competitive work environment with great learning programs.