Idea Cellular Ltd logo

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Work-Life Balance

Found 20 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,377 reviews

Really good atmosphere

Best nature to build a life here, also the management very friendly, no stress life with them, reasonable salary and working hour, all the team members are supportive.

One of the best place to work at.

Idea care...The best place i feel i worked the staff was totally friendly but work load use to be there like attending customers, solving their quieirs and many more..Bt due to some reasons I left the job...Bt I feel it was the best place I worked.

It was really an amazing experience working in Idea. But as you all know you have to move forward.

I was working in Idea as a customer service. I worked with them for one year. But I wanted my career in aviation field so I had to leave my job. Overall experience was good.

Fun place to work , hard to get noticed

The culture of this company is great & everyone i worked was amazing.It was perfect place for first job out of college.Although some management seems to prefer a specific personality, the company strives for diversity and very much cares about their people.

Pros

Really great work environment

this is a good experience work with Idae Cellular Ltd

this is such a great experience & i proud to be a part of idea Family . all the management are very good & timing was very important in this company .thank you

Fun place

we are not having a typical day at workplace. there we are enjoying allot with work & without also. the work is to good we are not having a headache from that work. I am enjoying the work allot. management is also too good. the hardest part of the job is when work allot but system is not working. The most enjoyable part is competition the target.

Fun working place

Its really a fun working place. We enjoy whole day with good kind of people no pressure from any place. Weekly lunch provided by management an outing on weekends which is really awesome.

productive and fun work

I had good experience. I enjoyed a lot while working over there due to there cooperation among employees .Idea is very productive company and co-workers were very co-operative.sometimes because of timing i felt difficulty

Pros

meal was free on occasions

Cons

sometimes timing becoz i am a student so i want a time to go for college

vijayawada

job is really nice i had to travell and contact with the customers and know theie present problems and try to solve their problems and give feed back to the company about their problems

Pros

petrol allowences

First job of my career

-Come on time -learned many good thing as it was my first job of the career -management is not so bad -workplace culture is not bad enough -hardest part of the job is the queues of the customers

Pros

first comapny

Cons

store

Best fresher job

Being a fresher, IDEA gave me an opportunity to start my career. Here i was introduced to corporate world. I learned what is customer and how to care them. It also helped me in learning how a sale or marketing is essential for business growth.

Pros

Excellent work environment

Cons

Less growth

Too much work pressure

It's was difficult to work here, too much work pressure, manager was never satisfied with the month end result, use to do unnecessary meeting.

Pros

Na

Cons

No proper managent

Productive and fun workplace

Best company to work. Employee friendly & freedom to work. Productivity is also on the higher side. Top management is ready to take our suggestions & they are approachable.

Customer care

How to provide best customer service suggestive selling. Data consumption/unused in post paid bills complaints handling pressure situations. Heat conversation from the client. Handy customers Happy customers.

Cons

health issue

customer care

a typical start day ..meeting customers handling queries selling postpaid plans donles data connection selling changing speed meeting with management sending mails etc

Pros

incentives

Cons

management

Marketing co ordinator

it was really fun traveling around and meet wide verity of customer and sell them our products. i find this company is very good and popular for their services.

good experience,progressive work,You have lot of things to learn

I were happy to worked with it. My co-worker were also good and helpful. So i enjoyed a lot to worked there as a full-time employer. I learned every new thing day-by-day passed. So it's a good experience.

Pros

Break-time for 45 minutes

Cons

Long Hours 9 to 9

Field Job- Interacting with so many people and providing delight to them due to Services rendered

Idea Cellular actually is the best organization to work with. It is fun work place, with lots of emphasis being given to individuals to function with utmost freedom for creating best results. Learnt the hard core meaning of being a Professional with a very humane face and heart at Idea Cellular Ltd. Miss the people and the work culture.

Pros

Full Freedom to be at your creative best

Cons

Employee Transfers on regular basis

All day is typical, and work load is too much

My work load is too much there, but I am very sincerely done my all works

Experiance

This is a challenging experiance as Management people were too much demanding

Pros

food Coupons

Cons

Health issue might come

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with